Home

Old 09-24-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Run game.

I'm using the steelers and I have run block at 0 and computer tackle at 100
And still am getting 100 yards a game. Thresh on 48. Any suggestions to make it a bit harder. Feels too easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Run game.

stop using the few big money running plays and use your whole play book???

then again, not sure tackle of 100 is necessarily the best tackling rating...nor am i sure run block of 0 is the worst....no one seems to know how sliders really work...they definitely do not appear to be as intuitive as they should.

I think in M25 a tackle of 100 was a rookie level tackle rating. And Run blk of zero was just as solid as Run blk of 50 depending on the relationship of the other sliders....

Now in M15 EA/Tiburon separated the sliders to rookie, pro, all-pro, and All-Madden all start with 50's as their base rating..Yet it has not been explained by EA/Tiburon how sliders then effect things in game and on ratings by raising or lowering....

Seems some ratings get better as you raise them and others get better as you lower them..But with all sliders on every skill level starting at 50, it would suggest that higher is better and lower is not as good...But we are talking EA/Tiburon,,,

And they do not care about explaining the all mighty important sliders; they just want your money...

I would suggest finding all the main people at EA like Rex Dickson on Facebook and twitter and just spam them until they take action....I have spammed many of them, and all they do is ignore....They absolutely do not care....
Old 09-24-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2

Up the reaction slider

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 09-25-2014, 01:12 AM   #4
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Put roughing the kicker at 98
Old 09-25-2014, 02:38 AM   #5
Pro

KomicJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Put roughing the kicker at 98
Ahahaha !

In all seriousness, I think threshold might be your issue. I'm running with Ellington, who I traded for in my Rams franchise, and with threshold at 0, and game speed at slow, I had a pretty hard time reaching the 100-yards mark. And that's on 25+ carries. Then again, my running skills might not be as good as yours.

However, with the exact same team, and the exact same opponent, I tried a different slider set, which uses 41 threshold (kept in at slow game speed). All of a sudden, my RB couldn't be stop. I'm not saying threshold, or game speed, will solve all your issues, but it might be a good place to start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 03:42 AM   #6
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Not a joke. Players fly to the ball at that setting. Makes rushing much harder IMO.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:28 AM   #7
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Not having this problem at all with my sliders (on normal speed). You could try slow game speed, or if you are gashing defenses that bad at RB, bump it up to All-Madden and check out charter's sliders. Those should be good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »