Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2014, 01:16 AM   #129
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

I was wondering if you had considered doing a hybrid of the 2 sets? For example I like the RB setting on the first set better but I like the WR setting on the new set. I am going to give the other positions a few more games. Also in my CFM I have 2 centers and both could play over the other and I would like to use the backup for some plays subbing at guard and center. It feels like such a waste not to use him so what might be a good setting for the Offensive line to make this happen?
Old 09-19-2014, 04:47 AM   #130
Rookie

shadow2201's Arena

OVR: 9

So is there anyway to create an actual RBBC? Like where each RB get's equal carries? I'm loving the fact that there is something like this out here though, and am definitely trying this when I get home! But if I'm playing as the Panthers or something and want to have an actual equal split in carries, is that possible? Or is this about the closest you get?
Record: 7-5
Link: http://www.dynastynationnetwork.com/...w=news&id=2747
Old 09-19-2014, 10:24 AM   #131
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2201
So is there anyway to create an actual RBBC? Like where each RB get's equal carries? I'm loving the fact that there is something like this out here though, and am definitely trying this when I get home! But if I'm playing as the Panthers or something and want to have an actual equal split in carries, is that possible? Or is this about the closest you get?

You can do that for the team you control using formation subs but not for the CPU.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:25 AM   #132
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
I was wondering if you had considered doing a hybrid of the 2 sets? For example I like the RB setting on the first set better but I like the WR setting on the new set. I am going to give the other positions a few more games. Also in my CFM I have 2 centers and both could play over the other and I would like to use the backup for some plays subbing at guard and center. It feels like such a waste not to use him so what might be a good setting for the Offensive line to make this happen?

feel free to tweak the set as much as possible to suit ur needs.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #133
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0

I will definitely tweak the sliders to my liking. The WR setting is much better because I haven't seen entire formations with back ups which tended to happen especially in hurry up offense.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
feel free to tweak the set as much as possible to suit ur needs.
Hey Aaron, you know if there's any way to change auto subs not in the play call menu?

Also, been using the new set on All-Madden, works very well. Guys get tired, I think it leads to the injuries and fumbles. Don't know if I get much difference between the old set, both are very nice.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:49 AM   #135
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappy3
Hey Aaron, you know if there's any way to change auto subs not in the play call menu?

Also, been using the new set on All-Madden, works very well. Guys get tired, I think it leads to the injuries and fumbles. Don't know if I get much difference between the old set, both are very nice.

I'm assuming u mean formation subs. The only place to do that is the play call menu.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:48 AM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 6

sorry, definitely meant formation subs, thank you. Does the timer still run down when changing it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »