Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2014, 09:52 AM   #145
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Ok thanks. I wonder if it's just backs with low stamina? I was using Storm Johnson from the Jags. Gerhart came into the game in the 4th and Storm never came back. I'll check it out again.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 09-29-2014, 09:54 AM   #146
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Any updates to these? I'm still getting the disappearing running back in the 4th Q at both 78/82 and 90/91 with 65 fatigue and the 13 minutes quarters as mentioned in the OP.
78/82 should be with 60 fatigue as shown on first page. Are you getting this problem in Play Now or Franchise?
Old 09-29-2014, 10:56 AM   #147
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Ok thanks. I wonder if it's just backs with low stamina? I was using Storm Johnson from the Jags. Gerhart came into the game in the 4th and Storm never came back. I'll check it out again.

I wasn't having the problem until just recently. Matt Forte disappeared and never came back late in the 2nd quarter, his backup Carey disappeared early in the 4th, 3rd string back and the fullback (playing halfback) split time the rest of the way. Not sure what's changed but I never had the problem earlier and now the CPU seems to be losing their starting back every other game or so. Gonna try the original set with stamina set at 63 like somebody else mentioned and see what happens.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:02 AM   #148
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
78/82 should be with 60 fatigue as shown on first page. Are you getting this problem in Play Now or Franchise?
Play Now. With offline CFM still a mess, I'm trying to keep the on the field stuff sorted out.

I'll try to bump stamina down to 60 and try the settings that way.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 09-29-2014, 11:02 AM   #149
Rookie

Quote:

I have already learned that these don't work in Play Now but that last game I mentioned above was Pack vs Bears in Franchise. And just like the real game sunday, the bears ran all over my weak run d, which probably was the main thing helping them wear out both of their top backs but I'd still never seen that happen before.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:20 AM   #150
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
I wasn't having the problem until just recently. Matt Forte disappeared and never came back late in the 2nd quarter, his backup Carey disappeared early in the 4th, 3rd string back and the fullback (playing halfback) split time the rest of the way. Not sure what's changed but I never had the problem earlier and now the CPU seems to be losing their starting back every other game or so. Gonna try the original set with stamina set at 63 like somebody else mentioned and see what happens.
It's not 63, it's 60.

Quote:
Play Now. With offline CFM still a mess, I'm trying to keep the on the field stuff sorted out.

I'll try to bump stamina down to 60 and try the settings that way.
Don't go by Play Now, try it in Franchise.

Quote:
I have already learned that these don't work in Play Now but that last game I mentioned above was Pack vs Bears in Franchise. And just like the real game sunday, the bears ran all over my weak run d, which probably was the main thing helping them wear out both of their top backs but I'd still never seen that happen before.
Go back to the original auto sub sliders with 60 fatigue.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #151
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

These work in play now. I used them for weeks in play now before I started a cfm.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:05 PM   #152
Rookie

Quote:
It's not 63, it's 60.

Don't go by Play Now, try it in Franchise.

Go back to the original auto sub sliders with 60 fatigue.

Yeah, that's what I've been using. Original auto sub sliders with 60 fatigue...that's what gave me that screwy Bears result with 2 disappearing halfbacks. Thought I'd try 63 to see if it helped or made things even worse. These sliders had been working so well for the last 30 games or so, I'm kinda lost what changed and where to start tinkering is all. For Play Now I've already gone back to the default settings, since I only use that for when I play with a buddy, the weird sub patterns are preferable to disappearing players for us. I see these sliders are still working great for Aaron (thanks for all your hard work, by the way!) and most of the rest of you, so I'm glad (and yet still somewhat dismayed, haha) to hear that. Hopefully it's just something stupid I accidentally fouled up and after I go back and re-enter everything I'll find my problem. Mostly, I was just venting and feeling thankful for the platform, thanks for listening, guys!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »