Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-29-2014, 02:28 PM   #153
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
Yeah, that's what I've been using. Original auto sub sliders with 60 fatigue...that's what gave me that screwy Bears result with 2 disappearing halfbacks. Thought I'd try 63 to see if it helped or made things even worse. These sliders had been working so well for the last 30 games or so, I'm kinda lost what changed and where to start tinkering is all. For Play Now I've already gone back to the default settings, since I only use that for when I play with a buddy, the weird sub patterns are preferable to disappearing players for us. I see these sliders are still working great for Aaron (thanks for all your hard work, by the way!) and most of the rest of you, so I'm glad (and yet still somewhat dismayed, haha) to hear that. Hopefully it's just something stupid I accidentally fouled up and after I go back and re-enter everything I'll find my problem. Mostly, I was just venting and feeling thankful for the platform, thanks for listening, guys!

How many minutes are u playing. Also keep in mind in cfm each team has their own specific auto subs. So you have to set them for each team even the cpu teams.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
How many minutes are u playing. Also keep in mind in cfm each team has their own specific auto subs. So you have to set them for each team even the cpu teams.
Oh, crap, that's gotta be it!! I'm not doing 32 team control, so I haven't messed with anybody else's auto subs. Funny that I hadn't noticed it before but I've just recently started this Packer franchise and their horrible run d has really amped up the number of carries opposing teams throw at me. haha, guess I'm just gonna have to tighten up my d or opposing teams are gonna continue being hamstrung by their own stupid auto sub settings! Thanks a bundle for figuring that out for me, Aaron, not sure why I couldn't wrap my brain around that fairly basic concept on my own.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:34 AM   #155
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32

Ah. I didn't know that. How and where do I do that? No wonder the Chiefs ran davis 17 times in the first half and he never came out.

Do you recommend your subs for CPU as well?
Old 09-30-2014, 10:58 AM   #156
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Ah. I didn't know that. How and where do I do that? No wonder the Chiefs ran davis 17 times in the first half and he never came out.

Do you recommend your subs for CPU as well?
Yes, he does: "How many minutes are u playing. Also keep in mind in cfm each team has their own specific auto subs. So you have to set them for each team even the cpu teams."

32 team control and set them in I believe Road Map where auto subs are set. Do it for all teams.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:03 AM   #157
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Yes, he does: "How many minutes are u playing. Also keep in mind in cfm each team has their own specific auto subs. So you have to set them for each team even the cpu teams."

32 team control and set them in I believe Road Map where auto subs are set. Do it for all teams.

Got ya. I wasn't doing 32 team control. I might start over. Only four games in but be sliders I was using were not working. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2014, 12:44 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Got ya. I wasn't doing 32 team control. I might start over. Only four games in but be sliders I was using were not working. Thanks!
Hi guys...sorry for a couple of newbie questions here. Im going to start a Giants online connected franchise soon and saw these posts. I was going to use these auto-subs here with Armors slider set. I was going to just use one team control,but now I see 32 team control is the way to go to input these auto-subs for the 31 CPU teams ? I never even thought of that. What is the process in doing that ? Would I start a CFM first,then adjust sub sliders for all CPU teams,or adjust sub sliders before I start a CFM ? Do the sub sliders save automatically to all 32 teams lets say after my 1st season game ?? any help would be great thanks
Old 10-03-2014, 02:30 AM   #159
Just started!

OVR: 0

Okay, so I can't figure this out. I'm playing madden 15 on the Xbox 360. I have the fatigue set to 70 and the RB auto subs set to 95/94 and I can't get the HB to swap out effectively at all. Tried several games and at this point I'm averaging 30 carries for the starter and 4 carries on the back up. Tried different teams such as the Rams and the Raiders.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:39 PM   #160
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch922
Okay, so I can't figure this out. I'm playing madden 15 on the Xbox 360. I have the fatigue set to 70 and the RB auto subs set to 95/94 and I can't get the HB to swap out effectively at all. Tried several games and at this point I'm averaging 30 carries for the starter and 4 carries on the back up. Tried different teams such as the Rams and the Raiders.
Ive only tested these on next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »