Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Not with defense because the defensive sliders are so low. I dont think it would be an issue with Rbs either because I've played games using these sliders with RBs running 30 plus times and they havent disappeared.
Okay, but you did say quarter length could cause permanent fatigue, and I'm wondering how that would play out. What position(s) are you concerned about with say 15 minute quarters?
Old 09-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Okay, but you did say quarter length could cause permanent fatigue, and I'm wondering how that would play out. What position(s) are you concerned about with say 15 minute quarters?
RB's. I would play 13 minutes (15 second accelerated clock runoff) if you want these to work as tested and certified by Aaron.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2014, 05:46 PM   #27
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I just tried tv in/out at 85/80 and saw pretty good results. I was the Falcons and I pounded the ball all day, Jackson had 24 carries, and Rodgers had 10. I never saw Freeman come in and no one disappeared
Old 09-02-2014, 05:46 PM   #28
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
I'm curious as to whether or not 15 min quarters (15 sec runoff) would cause disappearing players as well with these auto-subs. I like averaging around 120 plays a game with that setting, but if it causes players to disappear, then 13 min quarters is the way to go then. About how many total plays run do you get at 13 mins with 15 sec runoff?

Also, has anyone tried playing 15 min quarters with these auto-subs and have seen your RB or anyone else disappear? It would be interesting to know. I can't test it right now, but at least we know at 13 minutes they won't disappear at all. That's good to hear.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:47 PM   #29
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I just tried tv in/out at 85/80 and saw pretty good results. I was the Falcons and I pounded the ball all day, Jackson had 24 carries, and Rodgers had 10. I never saw Freeman come in and no one disappeared
Was that at 13 min quarters?
Old 09-02-2014, 06:16 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I'm old, what is tv in/out?
Old 09-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #31
Herman Reign Starts Now

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
I'm old, what is tv in/out?
Pretty sure he meant RB....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I'm curious as to whether or not 15 min quarters (15 sec runoff) would cause disappearing players as well with these auto-subs. I like averaging around 120 plays a game with that setting, but if it causes players to disappear, then 13 min quarters is the way to go then. About how many total plays run do you get at 13 mins with 15 sec runoff?

Also, has anyone tried playing 15 min quarters with these auto-subs and have seen your RB or anyone else disappear? It would be interesting to know. I can't test it right now, but at least we know at 13 minutes they won't disappear at all. That's good to hear.
I haven't played at 13 minutes, mainly because that number, 13, scares me. With these auto subs, I was going to play 15 minute quarters with 20 second runoff and see how many plays. Right now I am at pre-season game 1 and trying to decide on the auto subs. I plan to do the auto subs for every team, as I feel that is the way it should be. Sooo, if someone for the opposing team like Adrian Peterson disappears, I really don't care

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »