Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2014, 10:14 PM   #57
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

I was running hurry up offense for a while and I noticed after a few minutes in the 3rd quarter my starting receivers left the game and were replaced by the back ups as well as a running back. I decided to call timeout and then the starters returned. Any advice on how to prevent this?
Old 09-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #58
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
I was running hurry up offense for a while and I noticed after a few minutes in the 3rd quarter my starting receivers left the game and were replaced by the back ups as well as a running back. I decided to call timeout and then the starters returned. Any advice on how to prevent this?
lower the auto subs rb/wr out slider.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:39 PM   #59
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
lower the auto subs rb/wr out slider.

Thanks. I will give that a shot.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #60
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Okay just to play around I tried running back sub out/in at 85/95. I was the Falcons playing the Vikings and they just ran all over me, Peterson carried the ball 35 times, McKinnon 10 times. I would like to point out that neither disappeared from the game. I'm going to go ahead and try 90/100 just to see what happens. This was in CFM with 15 minute quarters and 15 runoff.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:45 AM   #61
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Icon14 Re: Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Okay just to play around I tried running back sub out/in at 85/95. I was the Falcons playing the Vikings and they just ran all over me, Peterson carried the ball 35 times, McKinnon 10 times. I would like to point out that neither disappeared from the game. I'm going to go ahead and try 90/100 just to see what happens. This was in CFM with 15 minute quarters and 15 runoff.
Thanks for the testing. I can't test this myself right now since I'm out of town, but I appreciate you testing the 15 min qtrs with 15 runoff, since that is what I use as well. Looking forward to your results and opinion on what it should be at.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:29 AM   #62
EA UFC GameChanger

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
At 100, they will disappear because permanent stamina never recovers to that amount after the second half begins.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

not sure if its me but they keep resetting on online francise

do i need to add them to main menu as well?
Old 09-04-2014, 05:59 PM   #64
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Vikings had same auto sub settings as your team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »