JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2014, 07:24 PM   #105
Rookie
 
thegame19991999's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Apr 2009
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

What about on offense can I switch all pro or all madden or does it matter
thegame19991999 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #106
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
What about on offense can I switch all pro or all madden or does it matter

All pro needs to be used. If you use this set on all madden, I'd expect you would get crushed every game.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #107
Pro
 
awffltony77's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Milltown, WI
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

I didnt play for about 3 days, then I came back, and suddenly I almost can't even help CRUSHING the CPU, in every aspect of the game. I played through the pre-season with OAK, and then week 1 against the Jets, in which I won 13-9 . I went to bed raving about the game. Then all night last night, I couldn't miss a pass if I tried, mauling the Texans 33-9, then dismantling New England 34-0.
More of the same in the Dolphins game, in which I restarted twice....... It reminds me of last years game, this seemed to happen to me a lot. But every time I whine about it on here, no one has any similar experiences.......

On Defense, I pick the quick play NO MATTER WHAT (with little to no pre snap adjustments, and no commiting), and I take the Free Saftey and simply hold L1 the ntire play.
On Offense, I also pick the Quick Play (No matter how absurd) and run it.....
Oh, life.....................
awffltony77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:48 PM   #108
Pro
 
awffltony77's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Milltown, WI
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Jaymee (and everyone else), may I ask what roster you use? Are there QB edits going on that I dont have, causing (6 weeks in, for some reason) the CPU QB's to behave like they are tripping on acid????
awffltony77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #109
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
I didnt play for about 3 days, then I came back, and suddenly I almost can't even help CRUSHING the CPU, in every aspect of the game. I played through the pre-season with OAK, and then week 1 against the Jets, in which I won 13-9 . I went to bed raving about the game. Then all night last night, I couldn't miss a pass if I tried, mauling the Texans 33-9, then dismantling New England 34-0.

More of the same in the Dolphins game, in which I restarted twice....... It reminds me of last years game, this seemed to happen to me a lot. But every time I whine about it on here, no one has any similar experiences.......



On Defense, I pick the quick play NO MATTER WHAT (with little to no pre snap adjustments, and no commiting), and I take the Free Saftey and simply hold L1 the ntire play.

On Offense, I also pick the Quick Play (No matter how absurd) and run it.....

Oh, life.....................

Did you forget to reimport the sliders before every game?
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #110
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Jaymee (and everyone else), may I ask what roster you use? Are there QB edits going on that I dont have, causing (6 weeks in, for some reason) the CPU QB's to behave like they are tripping on acid????

Regular roster. I don't believe in editing any of what the Tiburon team does with ratings.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:48 PM   #111
Banned
 
TheSaints7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

I'll test these out soon for you man, seems as though they are good set. Well done
TheSaints7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 07:06 PM   #112
Pro
 
awffltony77's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Milltown, WI
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Re input the sliders EVERY GAME???????? I had no idea i had to do that?????
awffltony77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Top -