Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #169
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Just finished my first game with these sliders - what a game!

Thought I'd keep it up to date so I played as my Colts vs. Bengals. Here is the stats -

Final - CIN 28 IND 27
Total Offense - CIN 338 IND 467
Rushing - CIN 71 IND 130
Passing - CIN 267 IND 337
First Downs - CIN 15 IND 23
Total Yards - CIN 444 IND 509
Turnovers - CIN 0 IND 3
3rd Down - CIN 6/13 46% IND 11-14 78%
Penalties - CIN 5-55 IND 2-20
TOP - CIN 29:07 IND 26:53

Overall it was an excellent game. Cincy burned me 3 times down field for big gains (AJ Green) but were largely ineffective in the run. I threw 3 picks, 2 early on (one a pick 6) and that's where the game was lost. There was one fumble from T Rich, but I recovered it. It felt very even, Bengals took the lead with 0:38 left and I got to FG range but a bad audible by myself effectively killed the game (accidental run play w/ TE movement before the snap).

After that game I'm really impressed with these sliders, obviously I'll have to give it a few more games before giving final judgement but first impressions are that the sliders are excellent
Old 10-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #170
Rookie

DylK2010's Arena

OVR: 1

I've been reading these forums daily, trying to get a feel of what I need to use to start my CFM. I'm on XBOne. Do these sliders have a DL on XBone or do I need to manually enter them. Also, I am a super OCD guy and have to have everything perfect before I can start something, so could someone also tell me what rosters are used with these sliders and if there is a DL for those also, and any other HOUSE RULES that I need to use.

In other words, can someone please tell me everything I need to DL and adjust to start this CFM from this set of sliders, from playbooks, sliders, rosters, and anything else that is important?! Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you to all that has contributed to anything I'll use in the future!
PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Old 10-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #171
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylK2010
I've been reading these forums daily, trying to get a feel of what I need to use to start my CFM. I'm on XBOne. Do these sliders have a DL on XBone or do I need to manually enter them. Also, I am a super OCD guy and have to have everything perfect before I can start something, so could someone also tell me what rosters are used with these sliders and if there is a DL for those also, and any other HOUSE RULES that I need to use.

In other words, can someone please tell me everything I need to DL and adjust to start this CFM from this set of sliders, from playbooks, sliders, rosters, and anything else that is important?! Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you to all that has contributed to anything I'll use in the future!

House rules are on the first post. I use default rosters. I haven't made mine available for download on XBone yet. Maybe when I release version 2, I will do that.

You will have to do a little tweaking because not everyone is the same. I said tweaking....not twerking. If all pro is too easy, people said just switching to all madden works. Also make sure you import these sliders before every CFM game you play.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 07:14 PM   #172
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Jaymee Thanks for that, I would be ecstatic if this was the score of tonights game LOL

Crap, I forgot to look at your image. We are no longer friends.

Old 10-16-2014, 07:15 PM   #173
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaCoopsy
Just finished my first game with these sliders - what a game!

Thought I'd keep it up to date so I played as my Colts vs. Bengals. Here is the stats -

Final - CIN 28 IND 27

Total Offense - CIN 338 IND 467

Rushing - CIN 71 IND 130

Passing - CIN 267 IND 337

First Downs - CIN 15 IND 23

Total Yards - CIN 444 IND 509

Turnovers - CIN 0 IND 3

3rd Down - CIN 6/13 46% IND 11-14 78%

Penalties - CIN 5-55 IND 2-20

TOP - CIN 29:07 IND 26:53

Overall it was an excellent game. Cincy burned me 3 times down field for big gains (AJ Green) but were largely ineffective in the run. I threw 3 picks, 2 early on (one a pick 6) and that's where the game was lost. There was one fumble from T Rich, but I recovered it. It felt very even, Bengals took the lead with 0:38 left and I got to FG range but a bad audible by myself effectively killed the game (accidental run play w/ TE movement before the snap).

After that game I'm really impressed with these sliders, obviously I'll have to give it a few more games before giving final judgement but first impressions are that the sliders are excellent

Don't forget to import before every game or you may see some odd things happen.

Old 10-16-2014, 09:29 PM   #174
Rookie

DylK2010's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
House rules are on the first post. I use default rosters. I haven't made mine available for download on XBone yet. Maybe when I release version 2, I will do that.

You will have to do a little tweaking because not everyone is the same. I said tweaking....not twerking. If all pro is too easy, people said just switching to all madden works. Also make sure you import these sliders before every CFM game you play.
Thanks a lot for the insight, I appreciate it! Do you have an ETA on version 2..also do you do QB trait edits?
PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Old 10-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #175
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Hopefully by Sunday. I want to get CPU accuracy to around 66% or under while keeping them scoring TDs and getting first downs. I believe it can be done.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 02:06 AM   #176
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Crap, I forgot to look at your image. We are no longer friends.
LOL im still going to use your sliders if you update them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »