JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-22-2014, 08:22 PM   #185
Rookie

TNNDNTimD's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Played a play now game with these sliders as the Bengals going into Seattle. Not sure if I may have gotten some things wrong with how to use them but I dominated the game. The Seahawks drove down the field and scored to start the game but after that, it was pure domination.

I won 45-14, gaining 504 yards to their 298, and having 30 first downs compared to their 15. granted it may just be the one game. I'll try it in my current cfm and see if I have the same results.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:45 PM   #186
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNNDNTimD
Played a play now game with these sliders as the Bengals going into Seattle. Not sure if I may have gotten some things wrong with how to use them but I dominated the game. The Seahawks drove down the field and scored to start the game but after that, it was pure domination.

I won 45-14, gaining 504 yards to their 298, and having 30 first downs compared to their 15. granted it may just be the one game. I'll try it in my current cfm and see if I have the same results.

These have only been tested in CFM. Play now doesn't apply schemes and I believe they are needed for this set. Again if all pro is too easy then switch to all madden. Also import sliders before every game. Do not edit sliders within cfm

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-23-2014, 10:23 PM   #187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Welcome to my Madden 15 Sliders for CFM!

It has taken me a week to test and prepare this slider set. I did not want to post any too early in fear that it would be incomplete. I have played well over 40 games tweaking and testing these sliders for Version 1.0. Here is the setup:

Game Options:

Playbooks - User Preference
Even Teams - OFF
Play Call Style - Quick (Recommended so you don't fake field goal or punt by accident)
Camera Toggle - User Preference
Skill Level - All Pro (Necessity)
Game Speed - Slow (Necessity)
Ball Hawk - User Preference
Strafe Assist - User Preference
Heat Seeker Assist - User Preference
Switch Assist - On
Coin Toss Options - User Preference
Quarter Length - 14 Minutes (Necessity for accurate amount of plays)
Accelerated Clock - 11 Seconds (Necessity - See Above)

Version 1.0 8/31/2014
Spoiler

Version 1.1 9/6/2014
Spoiler

Version 1.2 9/20/2014
Spoiler

Here are the game stats using these sliders (Updated as of 10/19):

Things to Note:

*** Penalty Sliders are made to give realistic (as possible) number of penalties and yards...NOT realistic penalty distribution.

*** Please user AHolbert's Auto-sub set. Aaron's Auto Sub Sliders Keeping fatigue at 70 is still OK for his set.

*** NFL Kickoffs are meant to be touchbacks a good percentage of the time. Kick it as hard as you can for all kickoffs and try to not run any out of the endzone yourself since we can't adjust CPU kickoff power.

*** These sliders are for those who play fair. DO NOT call crosses all the time. DO NOT run outside all the time. DO NOT blitz with your defense all the time. DO NOT play unrealistic. Or else you'll hate these sliders.

*** I recommend not playing defense, user-catching, kick returns, punt returns, interceptions, and fumble recoveries. Do not interrupt the CPU engine. If anything, play no switch on defense.

*** CPU QB Accuracy is a little high, but that's how you can get a good game against them. I've lost some good battles with these sliders.

*** Always, when adjusting sliders, do so outside of CFM and then import them back in. Otherwise the sliders won't accurately affect the change you wanted.

I'm playing on ps3 and I've tried every single slider set out there and Jamie I played with your sliders on Madden 25 I didn't really care for them.. but I tried these tend to be honest every game play aspect that I'm looking for in Madden is happening with your set I don't know how it's happening but it is ..also the first play of the game against the Texans fitzpatrick threw it deep on a play action lol the computer is averaging about 4 yards a carry..there is penalties I wanna thank you so much I'm getting a variety of offense from the CPU.if you want to see stats ill post
Old 10-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #188
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Surprised it worked on last gen. Thanks for trying them out.

Old 10-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #189
Rookie

Sorry if this is a daft question but will this work in Offline Franchise playing as one player? And if not, are there any sliders here recommended for that?

I'm not good enough at all the other positions yet so I play as quarterback but the stats have been totally unrealistic and the CPU is very weak on offense. Every game is a blowout, which shouldn't be the case because I'm not very good. This is on All-Pro.
Old 10-25-2014, 07:24 AM   #190
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Player CFM is a weird mode because it uses Supersim. You have to find the right quarter time and play clock but the CPU never takes any time off the clock. Believe it or not you can play coach mode and still just be the QB.

After you snap the ball during a running play, do not touch the controller. Your RB will run for you. I think my sliders will work for you that way.

Old 10-25-2014, 10:39 PM   #191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Player CFM is a weird mode because it uses Supersim. You have to find the right quarter time and play clock but the CPU never takes any time off the clock. Believe it or not you can play coach mode and still just be the QB.

After you snap the ball during a running play, do not touch the controller. Your RB will run for you. I think my sliders will work for you that way.
I'll give it a try! Cheers for the help mate.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #192
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Falafel
I'll give it a try! Cheers for the help mate.

How did it go?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »