JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 09:23 PM   #209
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I do agree with that statement. Impressive stats by the way

I've decided to try another team to see if these will work with other teams. I chose Tampa Bay. Simmed the first season and picked up a QB and HB. Both players came in over 80OVR. So far after 3 games I'm 2-1 and both wins came against bad teams. The loss was against the Saints. They were up 21 points and I almost came back.

These sliders are amazing.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:15 AM   #210
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Ok iam about to give these a rip, I have two questions thou if I may.

1. Interceptions 18 what made you settle at this number. I have been playing with it at 50 default but lately getting a little frustrated with the dink and dunk football and how my receivers don't contest the ball. Does the CPU defence pick anything off with ints this low.?.. Or is your goal to reduce CPU aggressiveness.

2. Opi, Dpi just your thought on opi 0 are you seeing your receivers contest the ball more than a default of 50. I have recently move opi to 99 thinking this would help, I think it has anyway on the curl routes.

I also don't user catch or run and don't play on defence, I use supersim just to keep games down to 30 mins max. Kind of like player lock like the show. But in order to keep the CPU in the game I use all madden, I will see how it plays out with all pro and not supersimming but if games take longer than an hour than I would rather just supersim the D

Cheers
Rjrosco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:33 AM   #211
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjrosco
Ok iam about to give these a rip, I have two questions thou if I may.



1. Interceptions 18 what made you settle at this number. I have been playing with it at 50 default but lately getting a little frustrated with the dink and dunk football and how my receivers don't contest the ball. Does the CPU defence pick anything off with ints this low.?.. Or is your goal to reduce CPU aggressiveness.



2. Opi, Dpi just your thought on opi 0 are you seeing your receivers contest the ball more than a default of 50. I have recently move opi to 99 thinking this would help, I think it has anyway on the curl routes.



I also don't user catch or run and don't play on defence, I use supersim just to keep games down to 30 mins max. Kind of like player lock like the show. But in order to keep the CPU in the game I use all madden, I will see how it plays out with all pro and not supersimming but if games take longer than an hour than I would rather just supersim the D



Cheers

1. Interceptions are tied with many other sliders. If you move it up or down from there, with all my other sliders (including penalties), you will see more/less int than real life. Yes you will see CPU players drop catchable ball, but that just helps against the CPU accuracy.

2. OPI at zero allows receivers to be aware of the sideline and will attempt to get feet down. Word of advice is never attempt to challenge a sideline catch. You won't win.

3. Using Supersim with all my settings will ruin the fun factor and won't be realistic at all. If you skip all cut scenes and pick plays quickly (just pick the play that comes up regardless what it is), you will finish the game between 30 and 40 minutes.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #212
Rookie
 
ednaaard's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: London, UK
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Probably the best set of sliders I've played with, just with a few preferential tweaks that I prefer. They're challenging, which I didn't think would be the case on All-Pro, but in a good sense. I've made a couple of tweaks myself, as I was getting absolutely nowhere with the run game; my running back was averaging below 2 YPC for nearly 70 attempts, I just couldn't get anywhere, but maybe that's karma for signing free agent Ray Rice haha.

I also adjusted some of the penalties, but again, that's not to say they were incorrect, I just like very minimal penalties, realistic or not.

Very good though, I would recommend. It makes the game a lot more realistic, and for once I'm not getting bored of an offline CFM. Good work, appreciate it.
ednaaard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:45 PM   #213
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ednaaard
Probably the best set of sliders I've played with, just with a few preferential tweaks that I prefer. They're challenging, which I didn't think would be the case on All-Pro, but in a good sense. I've made a couple of tweaks myself, as I was getting absolutely nowhere with the run game; my running back was averaging below 2 YPC for nearly 70 attempts, I just couldn't get anywhere, but maybe that's karma for signing free agent Ray Rice haha.



I also adjusted some of the penalties, but again, that's not to say they were incorrect, I just like very minimal penalties, realistic or not.



Very good though, I would recommend. It makes the game a lot more realistic, and for once I'm not getting bored of an offline CFM. Good work, appreciate it.

Any nailbiter games?
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 10:06 PM   #214
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Finally back into Madden... using your sliders with the only change being user accuracy 12.

Up 7-3 in my Bucs CFM vs the Panthers with 10 minutes in the 2nd. I'll post my results and a write up!
GLASS87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #215
Rookie
 
ednaaard's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: London, UK
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Any nailbiter games?
My first five games have been as follows...

Giants 7-31 Li
ednaaard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:39 PM   #216
Rookie
 
ednaaard's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: London, UK
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Any nailbiter games?
My first five games have been as follows...

Giants 7-31 Falcons (back up QB, was going nowhere on offence)
Cardinals 20-26 Giants (OT TD win)
Texans 3-22 (Dominated on defence)
Giants 17-27 Redskins (It was 17-20 until a pick 6 with 3 minutes to go)
Falcons 27-30 Giants (1:30 drill with a 00:02 field goal for the win)

So yeah, 3 very close games so far. Really enjoying these, the stats post-game are as close as you'd expect to real life. Great work.
ednaaard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Top -