JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 29 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #225
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This seems to easy for me. Will need to turn the cou offence up
MunisNZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:18 PM   #226
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Don't go off of looks. Make sure you give yourself at least three games before making changes. First change would be moving to all madden. Next would be playing with the defenses (unless easy running game). Give it some time and make sure you import sliders before every CFM game.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 09:12 PM   #227
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

I have played 3 games - practically shutting out the CPU on D - last game i beat the Bengals 37-0 with the Bengals not even firing 1 shot the 1st 2 games were exactly the same. The offence is great for me but I just need to harden the defense a bit to make it a bit more of a challenge. I am playing as the Falcons in this CCM

I made the CPU throw up to 10 and improved there blocking also. So perhaps might lower some of my offence stats a tiny bit 2-5 points to test that.
MunisNZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:02 AM   #228
Rookie
 
MOJOMORRO's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

I know I probably sound like an idiot, but how do you import sliders in CFM??

Also, how do you guys get those ESPN-like things for your stats???

Looking forwards to playing a Dolphins Franchise using these sliders, and my first game against the Pats should be a solid indicator of how good these are.

I've tried the sets made by theGhostWhisperer and Armour and Sword, and nither really was realistic, so I am pumped to try these!!!
MOJOMORRO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 03:22 AM   #229
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOJOMORRO
I know I probably sound like an idiot, but how do you import sliders in CFM??

Also, how do you guys get those ESPN-like things for your stats???

Looking forwards to playing a Dolphins Franchise using these sliders, and my first game against the Pats should be a solid indicator of how good these are.

I've tried the sets made by theGhostWhisperer and Armour and Sword, and nither really was realistic, so I am pumped to try these!!!

You need to input the sliders in the main setups screen not in CCM. Save both offence and defence as same name. Then in ccm go to sliders screen and press triangle/Y to import. You still need to manually do pens and fatigue etc.
MunisNZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:27 AM   #230
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunisNZ
You need to input the sliders in the main setups screen not in CCM. Save both offence and defence as same name. Then in ccm go to sliders screen and press triangle/Y to import. You still need to manually do pens and fatigue etc.

My penalty and fatigue sliders import fine with the import feature. It's odd that yours doesn't do that. I'd expect these sliders to play extremely easy without the penalty sliders importing.
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:29 AM   #231
Dynasty Guru
 
JaymeeAwesome's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Woburn, MA
Posts: 4,175
Blog Entries: 3
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunisNZ
I have played 3 games - practically shutting out the CPU on D - last game i beat the Bengals 37-0 with the Bengals not even firing 1 shot the 1st 2 games were exactly the same. The offence is great for me but I just need to harden the defense a bit to make it a bit more of a challenge. I am playing as the Falcons in this CCM



I made the CPU throw up to 10 and improved there blocking also. So perhaps might lower some of my offence stats a tiny bit 2-5 points to test that.

Well this explains my last post. Penalty sliders is a huge factor in my sliders. Are you sure your penalty sliders don't import when you press the button?
__________________
-

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
JaymeeAwesome is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #232
Rookie
 
MOJOMORRO's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz420
Here's the first game of my CCM, offline, with the Patriots (using Aaron's auto-sub sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...b-sliders.html). It ends in a tie! I throw TD with Brady to Amendola with 0:00 seconds left to tie game, and get sack at my 44 with 6 seconds left in OT to save the draw.

Lots of drama, I threw ball terribly. Lots of coverage sacks, too. But I enjoyed the penalties!

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
Sep 1, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots (0-0-1)0701421
Miami Dolphins (0-0-1)0701421
Team Stats Comparison
NWEMIA
Total Offense383310
Rushing Yards146119
Passing Yards237191
First Downs2218
Punt Return Yards296
Kick Return Yards5320
Total Yards465336
Turnovers30
3rd Down Converstion47
4th Down Conversion20
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100100
Penalties3/255/65
Posession Time33:4031:20
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brady30/4624913
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ridley17875.11
Vereen11484.41
Bolden252.50
White231.50
Edleman1-2-20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Gronkowski89411.80
Wright5234.60
Amendola5408.01
Vereen4194.80
Edleman5306.00
Thompkins3289.30
LaFell120200
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Ninkovich6300
Wilfork2200
Chandler Jones4100
Easley3100
Revis5000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Gostowski0/13/330
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Allen419348.31
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
White35317.70
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Edleman4297.30
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Tannenhill10/1612910
Moore13/1711310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Moreno261084.21
Tannenhill4112.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Moreno7334.70
Gibson611819.72
Clay33210.70
Wallace220100
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Wake1000
Starks10100
Misi11100
Ellerbe6000
Delmas6020
Grimes8010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Sturgis0/13/330
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Fields729842.63
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Landry120200
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Landry2630
How did you get that format for your stats?
MOJOMORRO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 AM.

Top -