JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-16-2015, 04:46 AM   #257
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Hi there.

I read about the reimportation of the sliders to make them work.

I'm not sure with the process, that's what i understood so far :

Set up sliders in "global" ( when the game has just loaded ) menu, for the first time. Load cfm and then import the sliders in the slider menu of cfm after you've reset the old ones. Play a game. Load out cfm, and load in back. In the cfm sliders menu, reset sliders and then load them back. Play an other game. Is it ok ? or is it needed to reset the sliders in the "global" ( where you choose wich game mod you want to play ) menu before reimporting them in cfm sliders menu ?

Sorry for my English, i'm French and kinda lost with this sliders bug.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:21 AM   #258
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamba76
Hi there.

I read about the reimportation of the sliders to make them work.

I'm not sure with the process, that's what i understood so far :

Set up sliders in "global" ( when the game has just loaded ) menu, for the first time. Load cfm and then import the sliders in the slider menu of cfm after you've reset the old ones. Play a game. Load out cfm, and load in back. In the cfm sliders menu, reset sliders and then load them back. Play an other game. Is it ok ? or is it needed to reset the sliders in the "global" ( where you choose wich game mod you want to play ) menu before reimporting them in cfm sliders menu ?

Sorry for my English, i'm French and kinda lost with this sliders bug.

First off...your written English is wonderful. Secondly, you are correct in how you do it. Most of us who believe this method see more consistency with gameplay because of it.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 01-16-2015, 07:30 AM   #259
Just started!

Hi there,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I've played one game yesterday, as Packers vs Titans. Their QB had a terrible game, since he gained almost no yards in the whole game. CPU scored on an interception and had been neutralized pretty hard. In the end, i'm suspecting the sliders not to be taken into account.

I'm going to play some games this afternoon, i'll write you back my feelings here.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #260
Just started!

Ok, first off, the sliders are great.

They're just way too hard for me. In struggled to stick to the score until then cpu decided to ruin the whole game in the 4th quarter : 2 fumbles from my hb, leading to touchdowns, 3 interceptions from players going away from the ball leaving crazy interceptions to cpu like it was on purpose.

This "momentum" stuff in EA's games must be ripped off.

Anyway, i'll tweak the sliders to fit better to my gameplay ( less interceptions etc ). Thanks for the work you put in.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #261
Rookie

Okay, so for some reason even when I reimport the sliders before every game, the CPU still goes 20/22 for like 300 yards every game and they are usually check down passes too (I'm in my second season and this is the first time this is happening). And, maybe it's because I'm playing as the Jets, but my quarterbacks can't throw for their life. Both Geno Smith and Kyle Orton overthrow the easiest passes to possibly complete or they don't throw the ball to the receiver at all and it flys over their head or hits the ground.
Old 01-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #262
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthoff444
Okay, so for some reason even when I reimport the sliders before every game, the CPU still goes 20/22 for like 300 yards every game and they are usually check down passes too (I'm in my second season and this is the first time this is happening). And, maybe it's because I'm playing as the Jets, but my quarterbacks can't throw for their life. Both Geno Smith and Kyle Orton overthrow the easiest passes to possibly complete or they don't throw the ball to the receiver at all and it flys over their head or hits the ground.

Start making some minor tweaks based on what you're seeing. The base set isn't perfect for everyone.

Old 01-25-2015, 05:16 PM   #263
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

Was loving this slider set played almost 2 full cfm seasons with it. But all of a sudden I started getting fumbles on about every other running play (only my runs not the cpus). And every one of the fumbles is nuts they fly high into the air and backwards about 10 yards every single time.

Adjusting the fumble slider doesn't seem to help any either. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Oh another issue is that if I use the sim feature when the cpu is on offense they seem to break of way to many long runs for touchdowns. Getting about 1 of those against me every game that I sim the cpus offensive snaps.

Thanks
Old 01-26-2015, 02:05 PM   #264
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

I don't recommend using Supersim as the consequences can't be rectified by sliders.

On the fumble slider, keep in mind it's a backwards slider. The higher the slider, the less amount of fumbles occur.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »