JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-30-2015, 02:33 AM   #265
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Figured out the fumble thing I guess. It was rather odd.

I was playing the Bengals in apt week 15, and every time I would try to play the game I would get these insane fumbles where the ball would rocket straight backwards like it was shot out of the cannon. Usually it would fly right into someone's arms (oddly enough it was usually my QB that would catch it).

I swear this would happen anywhere from 3 to 4 times within the first 5 or 6 carries of the game (for my team). And this was with your precise settings at first.

I should have videod the fumbles cause just looking at them would have shown that something was really off. The looked about as realistic as Phillip Rivers real life throwing motion does. On look at them would have shown something really wasn't right.

I kept getting pissed, and leave the game and fiddle with the sliders a bit. And yeah I knew witch direction they were supposed to go.

Not sure how many times I restarted and retried the game, but it was at least over 6 times. Finally I gave up and simmed the game from the cfm menu. The next game after that and halfway into the next season and everything has been fine since.

I'm thinking maybe there was a glitch with one of the linebackers or something on that team giving him an inordinate amount of hitting power or something.

Anyway thanks for the sliders as a whole they are giving me some much more realistic game play.

Last edited by Sajiky; 01-30-2015 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:37 AM   #266
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

That's my aim. Just wanted to give users a head start. This game is great once you tweak it, but most users aren't patient enough to do it themselves. That's why I took the time to do it for them. I'm tired of people dissing this game or saying it's unplayable.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 02-01-2015, 09:58 PM   #267
MVP

OVR: 6

These sliders are great for Coach Mode. I'll try to spread the word. Great job with these. I never thought anyone would crack the enigma.
Old 02-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #268
Pro

Tommycoa, how do you have your sliders set up for coach mode? Are they set up exactly as they are on the OP for the hum and cpu?
Old 02-02-2015, 12:51 AM   #269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Tommycoa, how do you have your sliders set up for coach mode? Are they set up exactly as they are on the OP for the hum and cpu?
Yes. I have visual graphics on. Playing a CCM with tuners turned off. For Coach Mode, these sliders have been a game saver. I urge you to spread the word to coach moders. Thought about starting a thread to bring people here but didn't want to get in trouble.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:27 PM   #270
Just started!

Sadly sliders only go so far. For example, 180 lb DBs standing up 250+ RBs is still a very real problem.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:55 AM   #271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anth895
Sadly sliders only go so far. For example, 180 lb DBs standing up 250+ RBs is still a very real problem.
0 tackle plays amazing in this game. That's my ideal number. And I've yet to get the game to play right with it there. These sliders are the best. They are the only ones that get the game to play right at all. The 180 lb/250 rb thing , we just have to ignore it. This is the best this game can play.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #272
Pro

OVR: 1

So I'm not sure what the issue or slider to change but almost everytime on 3rd and short or the other team is getting ready to kick a field goal my d line keeps getting encroachment penalties

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »