JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 39 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-30-2015, 04:22 PM   #305
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Hey there
I have been playing with these sliders and really do enjoy them. I'm a little unclear as to why the sliders are more effective in Online CFM versus offline. Can you help me understand. And thank you for all of your hard work on these sliders, it is greatly appreciated.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:52 AM   #306
Rookie

MtVasuvius's Arena

Jaymee, I'd like to ask: why is it a necessity to play on All-Pro? I just came back to this because I'm starting a new CFM and just saw that it needs to be on All-Pro.

Truthfully, I've been playing on All-Madden this entire time with 15 minute quarters and everything's been great. I think it's too easy to play it on All-Pro.

I just want to hear why you might set that as a necessity. For me, at least, All-Pro turns out to be too easy.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:34 AM   #307
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtVasuvius
Jaymee, I'd like to ask: why is it a necessity to play on All-Pro? I just came back to this because I'm starting a new CFM and just saw that it needs to be on All-Pro.

Truthfully, I've been playing on All-Madden this entire time with 15 minute quarters and everything's been great. I think it's too easy to play it on All-Pro.

I just want to hear why you might set that as a necessity. For me, at least, All-Pro turns out to be too easy.

The slider set begins with all pro and as customization goes through ends up between all pro and all madden. Basically I make your defense dumber and the CPU better so you get scored on.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 06-16-2015, 06:33 PM   #308
Rookie

MtVasuvius's Arena

Jaymee, I'm honestly perplexed.

I switched the difficulty down to All-Pro to dumb down my defense before playing a game on my franchise, and I've won 3 games in a row with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

I currently have the top offense in the league and the top rushing offense despite having Doug Martin hurt, and then having Knile Davis (trade) hurt.

I don't run any Madden cheese plays either - I go thru each formation and pick plays.

Is there a way to make it harder/more realistic? Or is this what I should expect?
Old 06-17-2015, 07:51 PM   #309
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Keep increasing the CPU rush defense little by little until you find it nearly impossible to get over 100 yards rushing.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #310
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
The slider set begins with all pro and as customization goes through ends up between all pro and all madden.
What does that mean, that your slider set us somewhere between All-Pro and All-Madden?
Old 06-18-2015, 10:14 PM   #311
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderson13

What does that mean, that your slider set us somewhere between All-Pro and All-Madden?

You are correct. Starting with All-Pro when starting makes it easier to move the slider numbers in place in the least amount of time.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:15 PM   #312
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Keep increasing the CPU rush defense little by little until you find it nearly impossible to get over 100 yards rushing.
The only rating I see that would be applicable is Tackling, but I'm playing on Xbox One. What should I be adjusting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »