JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2014, 10:09 PM   #57
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Just be cautious of preseason stats as you are playing 3 quarters of a game with backups. Let me know if the tuning patch works with the 1.0 slider set.
I ended up simming preseason. I'll post stats after game. I made a few slider changes, so we will see.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:50 PM   #58
MVP

forme95's Arena

Ive NEVER seen a game where you make 1 small adjustment, and it does ABSOLUTELY nothing that you wanted. Adjustment down and it improves what you wanted to lower. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
Old 09-06-2014, 07:05 AM   #59
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

If you are talking about fumbles, then that's how the slider works.

Also I've noticed that you have to make adjustments outside CFM and import, or reimport, them into your CFM.

One last though...did you play some games with the base set, then made the adjustment? Or did you just start with the adjustment?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #60
MVP

forme95's Arena

These were all done before I started my CFM last night. Used new official roster.
No, not the fumbles. I moved those up to 45/49 (Hum/CPU) and only had 1 (by me) all game which is perfect. Now remember I play coach mode, so I cant cover the ball when Im going to get hit. I need my carrier to do it. This may be good for coach mode type players. Still testing, should see 0 to 1 a game imo. I did see though there were 3 int's in the game. Which is also perfect. I had 1 and Steelers threw 2.

I adjusted the hum qb acc down 5 (15). It worked fine for hum it seemed, and then I was down to 54%, and my qb1 (Hoyer) got injured in qtr 2 and qb2 (Manzeil) came in and finished 73%. Ok, whatever, Johnny had a better game I guess.
NOW, Steelers.... Ben was 85% got injured Qtr 2. Gradkowski comes in 80% gets injured in 4th qtr (out for a series) so Jones (3RD STRING) throws 2 for 3 and a 30 yrd long pass. Also, I noticed there were 10 sacks that game. 4 by Cleve and 6 by Pitt.
Somehow by lowering the HUM -5 it makes the cpu better.

On a high note, I lowered the run blk for both -10 each and it lowered avg. Tate was injured going into game so West had a 3.2 avg and Steelers were 3.7. Very happy with that. The run game felt very real.
I did have 3 holding, 2 facemasks, 3 delay of games (2 were my fault, I forgot I had motion lol), 2 false starts

Last edited by forme95; 09-06-2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Forgot Penalties
Old 09-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #61
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
These were all done before I started my CFM last night. Used new official roster.
No, not the fumbles. I moved those up to 45/49 (Hum/CPU) and only had 1 (by me) all game which is perfect. Now remember I play coach mode, so I cant cover the ball when Im going to get hit. I need my carrier to do it. This may be good for coach mode type players. Still testing, should see 0 to 1 a game imo. I did see though there were 3 int's in the game. Which is also perfect. I had 1 and Steelers threw 2.

I adjusted the hum qb acc down 5 (15). It worked fine for hum it seemed, and then I was down to 54%, and my qb1 (Hoyer) got injured in qtr 2 and qb2 (Manzeil) came in and finished 73%. Ok, whatever, Johnny had a better game I guess.
NOW, Steelers.... Ben was 85% got injured Qtr 2. Gradkowski comes in 80% gets injured in 4th qtr (out for a series) so Jones (3RD STRING) throws 2 for 3 and a 30 yrd long pass. Also, I noticed there were 10 sacks that game. 4 by Cleve and 6 by Pitt.
Somehow by lowering the HUM -5 it makes the cpu better.

On a high note, I lowered the run blk for both -10 each and it lowered avg. Tate was injured going into game so West had a 3.2 avg and Steelers were 3.7. Very happy with that. The run game felt very real.
I did have 3 holding, 2 facemasks, 3 delay of games (2 were my fault, I forgot I had motion lol), 2 false starts

So how do we get the CPU QB to throw it away more. People have said setting the speed to Normal helps. Have you tested these on that setting?

Old 09-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #62
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
So how do we get the CPU QB to throw it away more. People have said setting the speed to Normal helps. Have you tested these on that setting?
Ive read that also, but in past ive also heard it accels the run game. I can test normal tonight. Idk if I want to go away from slow. But I will try and also, I was wondering, just not sure which to move, but maybe moving Pass react or coverage maybe? Whats your thoughts? Maybe I'll take tonight and tomorrow and test a few different things. I want to test it more then a single game.
Old 09-06-2014, 10:29 AM   #63
MVP

forme95's Arena

On a side note: idk if you figured out subs yet, but I am using Aarons sub set @ 60 fatigue and they work perfectly. Ive used them in multiple games with your sliders and they work great.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:56 AM   #64
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

Ok, I found some time to play today. Let's see if we can get this slider set working with the tuning update!

EDIT: I have played two games so far and in the middle of a third. I'm going to have an update shortly with the recommended changes to the sliders to play better with this tuning set.

Last edited by JaymeeAwesome; 09-06-2014 at 02:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »