@AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

@AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on @AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-26-2014, 07:59 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: @AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders

In the owner franchise mode is it normal to see the clock accelerated? I have it turned off in the settings but i notice after a play is about to start
Old 03-22-2015, 04:52 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Though I have some sliders that I put together for my coach mode purposes I recently stumbled across these. Anyone still running their CFM with these if you're still playing at all?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2015, 04:38 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

No disrespect to anyone, but where do you guys work that you can play 15 minute quarters and how many games are you actually playing? I love football way more then most but I still play other games so that seems like way too much. I just want to get a good sim game (the best you can with EA's nonsense) so I can enjoy Madden like i used to.
Old 03-23-2015, 06:55 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

I play every game of every season and I'm 11 games into my 4th season in a coach mode CFM. Only had the PS4/Madden 15 since 2/7/15. I usually get 1 game in per day but I've had plenty opportunities to get 2 or more games in when the wife is away. I primarily play sports games and this year Madden is THAT good IMO that it's what sees the inside of my PS4 the most...though I do have NBA 2k15 and the digital "The Last of Us". Until recent years, I've never been a 15-min quarter kinda guy but with 15 sec run off it's not bad at all and the numbers look really good as well.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:55 PM   #53
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
I play every game of every season and I'm 11 games into my 4th season in a coach mode CFM. Only had the PS4/Madden 15 since 2/7/15. I usually get 1 game in per day but I've had plenty opportunities to get 2 or more games in when the wife is away. I primarily play sports games and this year Madden is THAT good IMO that it's what sees the inside of my PS4 the most...though I do have NBA 2k15 and the digital "The Last of Us". Until recent years, I've never been a 15-min quarter kinda guy but with 15 sec run off it's not bad at all and the numbers look really good as well.
Yea I would be careful about saying where do we work my friend. some of us have really high up jobs that deal in some high levels of security so stress is always a constant thorn is our butt. Playing games is our "outlet" so instead of getting lit at a bar chasing infidelity we chose to get lit playing our fantasy endeavors. Maybe I am looking to far into this but I will immediately saw this as a slap. If its not then its cool brother.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:00 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Looking these sliders but they're gonna ruin my season...

Thankfully, I've got depth at Those positions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2015, 11:34 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Looking these sliders but they're gonna ruin my season...

Thankfully, I've got depth at Those positions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since the quoted post, we lost Bortles for 7 weeks with a wrist injury and Justin Blackmon for 7 weeks with a shoulder tear I believe. This is the second consecutive season that we lost Bortles late. But this time, my backup is MUCH better.

That 60 injury slider is impacting me like never before at 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by NoleFan; 04-18-2015 at 02:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »