Home

Old 10-02-2014, 09:00 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Penalty Explanation Theory

I was highly doubtful about the penalties having these effects, but after trying it in game, I'm almost completely sold. I changed intentional grounding to 80 and roughing the passer to 5 and played the same matchup I had played a few times yesterday.

Except for a stupid last-minute drive in which the CPU took sacks on four consecutive downs, getting to the QB was downright difficult, and he threw it out of bounds a few times as well.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:28 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

How these are not the most used set on here is beyond me. By far the most realistic, with exception to the face mask penalty slider but I fixed that for myself. Very challenging and numbers after a season are very realistic. A+
Old 10-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

Agreed. Are you guys using default gameplay sliders with these penalty sliders, or are you using tweaked versions (Charter, Armor, etc.)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #36
Rookie

I have been using the sliders exactly as stated on the first post with a few exceptions: facemask at 60 seems perfect (got to have penalties per game), IG at 80, and roughing the passer at 5. Stats are almost perfect, only things I'm noticing are the ints are a little high for my defense (jags and I lead league after 6 games) and sacks (also lead, avg nearly 5 a game. Those two issues if solved for me would make these perfect. All the sliders have been too easy for me on here and I've literally tried them all. I just need to solve the int and sack issues? Any ideas anyone?
Old 10-28-2014, 07:15 PM   #37
Rookie

Durkken, you are using default game sliders with these? ThNks again.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:55 PM   #38
Rookie

Yes as in original post with Qb accuracy at 5 for cpu and hum.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:30 PM   #39
Pro

Hello all, I posted this thread a while back and kind of forgot about it after that because I was getting decent results; and I was trying to fix CFM issues which was it's own beast. That seems to be less of a non factor and now I'm back to the sliders because I like you am sick of not necessarily the high sack total but more the horrible decision to hold on to the ball.

Anyhoo, I back to "sacking" this sack issue and I want to do some testing. I think one key thing is to play against qb's with sense pressure at "ideal" as these guys seem to be the worst offenders of holding the ball.

After I made this post I started playing with a few tweaks from the OP. I went back to threshold at 50, qb acc at 25, and OPI at 0. Qb acc at 25 is too high as the CPU had 78% cmp pct in 16 games. I make some tweaks based on what others have posted on here.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:06 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdogg097
Hello all, I posted this thread a while back and kind of forgot about it after that because I was getting decent results; and I was trying to fix CFM issues which was it's own beast. That seems to be less of a non factor and now I'm back to the sliders because I like you am sick of not necessarily the high sack total but more the horrible decision to hold on to the ball.

Anyhoo, I back to "sacking" this sack issue and I want to do some testing. I think one key thing is to play against qb's with sense pressure at "ideal" as these guys seem to be the worst offenders of holding the ball.

After I made this post I started playing with a few tweaks from the OP. I went back to threshold at 50, qb acc at 25, and OPI at 0. Qb acc at 25 is too high as the CPU had 78% cmp pct in 16 games. I make some tweaks based on what others have posted on here.
Be patient... the CPU QB sack glitch has been a bear to tackle....The solution lies in a balance between QB ACC, WR CTCH, IG, RTP, PCI and RTK slider mods to name just a few...

I believe I got a beat on it and hope to share soon with my ALL-JOHN-M set and mods to my ALL-PRO set....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »