Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

quinn, cpu pass protection slider at 95 seems to be doing a solid job. i'm no longer the 46 d. lol

i
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 12:45 PM   #122
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Long
quinn, cpu pass protection slider at 95 seems to be doing a solid job. i'm no longer the 46 d. lol

i
Yeah, 95 CPU pass blocking for now is the way to go.. unless EA tweaks the amount of sacks taken, again. You could try 100, but I still want the good to great D-lines to get SOME pressure, while the sub-par D-lines can fight and struggle a little more to penetrate the O-line. Although those 5 points for CPU pass blocking could make a very small difference, either way. 95 CPU pass blocking is fine as it is now though, in my opinion.

Glad to hear it helped you out.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-09-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 4

Evening all,

Ok I've started a CFM with the Titans. Feel they have the most room for improvement. Man i was not wrong.

I played with these sliders but on slow (just couldn't get used to Normal)

Titans(me) 17-38 Chiefs(CPU)

I got whooped. So glad that a team that is better than me on paper played better than me. Definitely plays hard and that's good for future progression. Winning is a reward now rather than a guarantee.

Notable stats people would like to know.

QB:-
Smith 20/24 - 220yds - 2TD INT (did what smith does best, managed the game)
Locker 23/33 - 194yds 2TD 2INT (most of those yrds were garbage).

RB:-
Charles 27 for 148yds TD - man that guy is hard to stop, but that's true to real life.
Titans whole rushing attack - no matter who it was, pathetic. 20 for 40yrds lol

DEF:-
Chiefs - 3 sacks, 9 TFL's, 2INT
Titans - 1 Sack, 6 TFL's, 1INT, 1FF

So after that beat down - onto the Cowboys at home.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #124
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Evening all,

Ok I've started a CFM with the Titans. Feel they have the most room for improvement. Man i was not wrong.

I played with these sliders but on slow (just couldn't get used to Normal)

Titans(me) 17-38 Chiefs(CPU)

I got whooped. So glad that a team that is better than me on paper played better than me. Definitely plays hard and that's good for future progression. Winning is a reward now rather than a guarantee.

Notable stats people would like to know.

QB:-
Smith 20/24 - 220yds - 2TD INT (did what smith does best, managed the game)
Locker 23/33 - 194yds 2TD 2INT (most of those yrds were garbage).

RB:-
Charles 27 for 148yds TD - man that guy is hard to stop, but that's true to real life.
Titans whole rushing attack - no matter who it was, pathetic. 20 for 40yrds lol

DEF:-
Chiefs - 3 sacks, 9 TFL's, 2INT
Titans - 1 Sack, 6 TFL's, 1INT, 1FF

So after that beat down - onto the Cowboys at home.
I like the look of the stats. Easy to figure out why Smith didn't try throwing for more yards, when Jamaal Charles is running that well. The CPU will always take what you give them.. the least path of resistance. Not too bad, man. Sack totals make me happy as well.

You can't win them all! The Cowboys may have a good offense, but you might be able to get something going on that D of theirs.

Your Titans have Mettenberger on the roster as well.. man, he was a joy to watch in his last season at LSU. I think he can be a great QB in the future, behind a great O-line and if he can manage to stay healthy. Reminds me a bit of Joe Flacco, with how he is built the same, and that arm of his.
Old 09-09-2014, 05:08 PM   #125
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Just a heads up on what I'm doing with CFM tonight. I'll be using the Rams.

I plan on trying to get 2, maybe 3 games in. I am going through pre-season and playing all of those first, so hopefully I can knock out 3 pre-season games tonight, finish the 4th tomorrow, and get started with 1 or 2 regular season games tomorrow as well. For those regular season games I'll try to make sure to put up a full box score for one or both of them.

Looking forward to it!

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-09-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #126
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Just wanted to drop in and say I just started my first pre-season game versus the Saints not too long ago. I've had 2 holding calls already. One early in the 1st quarter and one in the middle. An anomaly, or is it actually working at 95 holding? We'll see..

It might actually get called 3-4 times a game (or it might not), which I would be kind of happy with, or maybe it was just luck that it was called twice in the 1st quarter. Going back to the game now. I will certainly report back on penalty calls as I keep playing these pre-season games.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #127
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Thanks for your hard work on these Quinn .... I started a Vikings online cfm and got lit up 40-28 against the rams. Couple of things, I sacked Bradford 6 times and he only threw 8 incompletions with 0 ints. I'm playing New England now and upped pass block to 99 and lowered catch to 65. Thank you for these.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:21 PM   #128
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

I've been playing on default All-Pro, but I'm going to give these a shot in my CFM. I'm definitely a fan of normal speed instead of slow, so these sliders should be good for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »