Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2014, 08:27 AM   #297
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
That sounds like a fun CFM Roncatto. I actually traded for Mettenberger for my Rams CFM, and it was the best decision I've made for the franchise. The kid is an absolute beast in-game. With all of his throwing accuracy stats already in the mid 70's, you don't even need to touch them right away, and can just start dropping points into his Throw Power attribute (he does have a very, very strong arm), or some more in his Play Action attribute as that is slightly low to start out.

I can't believe Jake Locker has 95 THP, but Mett has a 93 THP. I can assure you Mett's arm strength is greater than that of Locker's. Anyway, I think Metttenberger is one of the best rookies in the game, and probably the best rookie QB in the game. Just pump up his THP a good bit, raise his play action (if you call it often) to about 75 or 80, and in his 2nd year, maybe 3rd, his throwing accuracies will be in the mid to high 80's across the board. Only downside, like in real life, he is very immobile, so you definitely need a great pass blocking O-line for him.

Glad you had a good comeback to the season.

EDIT: Also, make sure you have the latest changes I made to the sliders, which can be found in the OP now. Also on page 29 I explain the changes. The game is playing superb, in my opinion. Good luck, have fun.
Where is the disclaimer on this biased opinion? LSU fan

I decided to restart cfm with final settings,with real falcons roster, no changes unless season ending injuries.

Kickoff tonight against Saints. This is on Xbone. If anyone wants to join the online cfm post here today. This will be full Quinns settings. I will post here when broadcasting on twitch.

I am interested in what he said about HB sub settings (84-87), to me, that and sacks only real issues, like to see better rotation of backs.

Wish me luck....
Old 09-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #298
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Where is the disclaimer on this biased opinion? LSU fan

I decided to restart cfm with final settings,with real falcons roster, no changes unless season ending injuries.

Kickoff tonight against Saints. This is on Xbone. If anyone wants to join the online cfm post here today. This will be full Quinns settings. I will post here when broadcasting on twitch.

I am interested in what he said about HB sub settings (84-87), to me, that and sacks only real issues, like to see better rotation of backs.

Wish me luck....
Well, being from Baton Rouge, the last thing I'd be is a Bama fan.. or a dirty Falcons fan! I don't mind your Dawgs so much. Probably because they haven't won the SEC in forever. lol..

Let me know how the auto-sub settings for the RBs work. I still get my RB to sub out for 3 carries from time to time, but I also would prefer it to happen more. One thing I never did try tweaking is the auto-sub settings, and I'm nervous to screw anything up with the current ones, since these still do work. So, let me know!

Have fun, good luck.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-26-2014 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:16 PM   #299
Just started!

Ok the sliders are great but My roster is wrong when i start. I am Useing Dallas and the roster in the online Cm from the start is missing players and i have the last update loaded but they do not work in my online CFM What am i doing wrong? Thank you.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #300
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dez88beast
Ok the sliders are great but My roster is wrong when i start. I am Useing Dallas and the roster in the online Cm from the start is missing players and i have the last update loaded but they do not work in my online CFM What am i doing wrong? Thank you.
Hmm, don't know why it would give you the improper rosters from the latest update.

As you stated, you have the latest roster update. Just do a double-check on that to be sure. Then, when starting an online CFM, choose to load the "Custom" rosters, and that SHOULD do it. You could try deleting the roster file and re-updating and see what that does. Otherwise, I don't know how else to help you. Sorry, but I hope that works and/or helps.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:05 PM   #301
Just started!

thanks i will give it a try because everytime i use Dallas i do not get Rolando Mcclain it just gives me the first update but thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #302
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
thanks i will give it a try because everytime i use Dallas i do not get Rolando Mcclain it just gives me the first update but thank you
No problem, I hope something works out.

I know McClain is in there for the Cowboys for me though, because I played them as my Rams in my CFM, and Sean Lee was injured (go figure) and McClain was in at MLB for that game.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:17 PM   #303
Just started!

It worked and thank you. It was driving me crazy seeing Kyle Orton on Dallas still and the pre season roster lol. Thanks again and nice work on the sliders no game will be perfect but you and your help have done the game justice!
Old 09-26-2014, 03:18 PM   #304
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
It worked and thank you. It was driving me crazy seeing Kyle Orton on Dallas still and the pre season roster lol. Thanks again and nice work on the sliders no game will be perfect but you and your help have done the game justice!
Good, glad it worked for you, and no problem. Enjoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »