Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) - Page 52 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #409
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgz43
Tried these last night and really liked some of the animations I was getting and the longevity of the game. I might go down to 13 minute quarters and tweak a few things. RG3 was 20-23 and I ran it 28 times for 98 yards with AP. I broke off a couple 10 yarders here and there but I'll try it again and see if I wasn't being patient enough while running as it was 3am when I tried these. Also any tips for fixing the injury slider? I had my my quarterback get hurt 3 times during the game and he has 92 injury.
I run 13 min qrt/ 15 sec runoff, perfect for me.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 10-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #410
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm playing at Play Now game as Broncos vs. Jets and we're up 12-3 with 5:01 and Hillman disappeared already.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #411
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
I'm playing at Play Now game as Broncos vs. Jets and we're up 12-3 with 5:01 and Hillman disappeared already.
I'm pretty positive the auto-subs must not work with Play Now mode. I've seen people mention disappearing players before in Play Now mode with these settings.

I've played over 40 games on 15 min quarters and have not had one player ever disappear with these auto-sub settings, in CFM.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:53 AM   #412
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

After playing some more games the past few days, I've decided to make one final change. Nothing else needs to be changed, but I believe this does.

I am adjusting User and CPU Interceptions to 45 from 40.

Adjustment will be updated in the OP.

I am still seeing some wide open DBs dropping INTs, but not as many as I did way back at 35, now. So the change to 40 from 35 did help some. This is my final change, because there is no way I would put this slider at 50 (default) or over 50. Once you hit default, or leave it at default, even at 5 point increments, gameplay seems to change more drastically than any 5 point increment changes under the default setting. So, Interceptions at 45 is the final change. I think it'll be somewhat like the jump from 35 to 40. A few more less wide open interception drops by DBs.

Again, I am increasing the Interceptions slider, because I want multiple things. I wan the user to be more careful going through their progressions. I want less forced balls to the WR on every pass play, hoping for a completion or just an incompletion, but rather instead you may pay for it with an INT. I also want you to pay for passes to WRs with a DB right in front of your WR, again causing you to be more cautious passing, also while under duress from the D-line.

I would like to break the user out of the habit (which is difficult) of forcing pass to WRs hoping for a completion or just an incompletion, but rather throw the ball away (that is more sim, in my opinion), and in turn lowering your completion percentage (in case you may be doing too well with good QBs in that regard).

Anyway, it is a small change. It may help some. I think it will like the jump from 35 to 40. Be more careful passing the ball. Don't hesitate to throw it away. This is the final change as nothing else needs adjusting, and there is no way I'll be going over 45 for the Interceptions slider. So change it if you want, or leave it where it is, your choice. My final slider change, for real this time. Enjoy!
Old 10-13-2014, 10:27 AM   #413
MVP

JG80's Arena

Re: Quinn's Sliders (A&S base set w/ tweaks) SLIDERS COMPLETE

I am using these sliders on last-gen with great success! I really love the difficult but not cheesy passing. I love the pass rush from both sides. Great job.

Sent from Nawlins.

NBA:MAVERICKS
Old 10-13-2014, 10:44 AM   #414
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Icon14 Re: Quinn's Sliders (A&S base set w/ tweaks) SLIDERS COMPLETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
I am using these sliders on last-gen with great success! I really love the difficult but not cheesy passing. I love the pass rush from both sides. Great job.

Sent from Nawlins.
I'm glad to hear they actually cross-over well to last-gen for you, JG80. I hope you continue to get success out of these sliders. Enjoy!
Old 10-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #415
Rookie

Hey Quinn, Love the way these sliders play. I do have one question for you. Having a slight problem running the ball. Each carry averaging about 2 yards every great now and then breaking one for 7 to 10. I don't want to jump the run block up to much would you recommend jumping the run block up a point or two
Old 10-13-2014, 09:39 PM   #416
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quinn, not sure whats with xbox live, i have no friends on live all day??? Service down. Anyways, I played 2 more games today, both great.
I am now 2-2, beat the Bucs at home 23-20 on last second FG. Then lost to Vikings 20-15, I had 3 FG in 1st half, and had a Td with a missed 2 point conversion. Tried my best to contain AP ( why us he in game still???) , but he was difference.
Giants up next.

My only changes to OP: 13 min qrt/ 15 sec runoff. And pass reaction and coverage 50 each, int at 40.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »