Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) - Page 54 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2014, 10:19 PM   #425
Pro
 
OBJ 313's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 643
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Hey everyone, hope ya'll are still enjoying the sliders. Work has been crazy the last 3 days, so I haven't had much of a chance to respond to some questions and comments that were made in the last couple pages, so I apologize for that.

I've been playing a Raiders CFM, so I'll be getting back to that tomorrow. It's been fun! I'm only in week 3, so still a ways to go, before the "re-building draft." I'll probably end up streaming some games as well.

On defense (using only the D-cam) I have only been user-controlling LOLB star rookie Khalil Mack, and let me tell you, it's no where near as easy as it is user-controlling players on the defensive line. I definitely need to get better at man coverage with him. With the momentum and how quickly a WR or TE breaks on their route, it is very difficult to keep up with them. Also, the camera can get a little wonky while using the D-cam at OLB. I'm still having a great time though.

See you all around.
OBJ 313 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 10:33 PM   #426
MVP
 
JG80's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Down South
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Hey everyone, hope ya'll are still enjoying the sliders. Work has been crazy the last 3 days, so I haven't had much of a chance to respond to some questions and comments that were made in the last couple pages, so I apologize for that.

I've been playing a Raiders CFM, so I'll be getting back to that tomorrow. It's been fun! I'm only in week 3, so still a ways to go, before the "re-building draft." I'll probably end up streaming some games as well.

On defense (using only the D-cam) I have only been user-controlling LOLB star rookie Khalil Mack, and let me tell you, it's no where near as easy as it is user-controlling players on the defensive line. I definitely need to get better at man coverage with him. With the momentum and how quickly a WR or TE breaks on their route, it is very difficult to keep up with them. Also, the camera can get a little wonky while using the D-cam at OLB. I'm still having a great time though.

See you all around.
I'm probably gonna start my CFM tomorrow when the updated rosters come out. You know I'm gonna use these sliders .
__________________
NFL:SAINTS/COWBOYS

NBA:MAVERICKS

Last edited by JG80; 10-15-2014 at 10:35 PM.
JG80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:18 AM   #427
Pro
 
OBJ 313's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 643
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
I'm probably gonna start my CFM tomorrow when the updated rosters come out. You know I'm gonna use these sliders .
Good to hear JG. I hope they work out well for you. Don't be afraid to tweak something here or there on the base set if you think it might suit you better. I encourage that.

So, Saints AND Cowboys? Man, I'd love to hear the story about how that happened. Haha!

Who do you plan on playing with in your CFM? I just couldn't go with my Saints, as I believe it would have been way too easy to begin with. Draft a new QB, a LB or two (pick OL in 2nd draft), and another WR to replace Colston, and you're set. Although you probably wouldn't have high picks, considering the talent on the team, you'd probably easily make it into the playoffs. So your picks wouldn't be that good at all starting out.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 10-16-2014 at 12:30 AM.
OBJ 313 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:35 AM   #428
MVP
 
JG80's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Down South
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Good to hear JG. I hope they work out well for you. Don't be afraid to tweak something here or there on the base set if you think it might suit you better. I encourage that.

So, Saints AND Cowboys? Man, I'd love to hear the story about how that happened. Haha!

Who do you plan on playing with in your CFM? I just couldn't go with my Saints, as I believe it would have been way too easy to begin with. Draft a new QB, a LB or two (pick OL in 2nd draft), and another WR to replace Colston, and you're set. Although you probably wouldn't have high picks, considering the talent on the team, you'd probably easily make it into the playoffs. So your picks wouldn't be that good at all starting out.

Another Saints fan on OS asked me that same question and this is what I told him: One of my cousins is a cowboys fan, and we go back and forth every time the saints play them. So last year ,after the game when the Saints blew the Boys out, I told her I would root for her team for now on(Unless they were playing the saints). That might have jinxed this years game.

And I thought you were a rams fan?


I can never go with the Saints for a franchise. I hade one last year that lasted 3 seasons. I'm still trying to figure out which team to pick.


Sent from Nawlins.
__________________
NFL:SAINTS/COWBOYS

NBA:MAVERICKS
JG80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:57 AM   #429
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,398
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Quinn's Sliders (A&S base set w/ tweaks) SLIDERS COMPLETE

All this Saints talk making me sick. ; )

Good to see you back Quinn, I feel you on work being crazy. Im all Quinn settings except:
13 min qrts/15 sec runoff
INT human- 45
INT cpu- 35
Int is different for human compared to cpu, cannot be the same for both.

Sliders are awesome, I recommend to everyone! Armor has 2k15 sliders going, and drunkenferrets for Fifa, im in sports gaming heaven.

My Falcons offline CFM im 2-2, JJ out 7 weeks. Got injury bug giants next, they have 8 players hurt and are 1-3.
Hopefully can play tonight.
__________________
XBOX GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch Broadcast: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 10-16-2014 at 08:01 AM.
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #430
Pro
 
OBJ 313's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 643
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Another Saints fan on OS asked me that same question and this is what I told him: One of my cousins is a cowboys fan, and we go back and forth every time the saints play them. So last year ,after the game when the Saints blew the Boys out, I told her I would root for her team for now on(Unless they were playing the saints). That might have jinxed this years game.

And I thought you were a rams fan?


I can never go with the Saints for a franchise. I hade one last year that lasted 3 seasons. I'm still trying to figure out which team to pick.


Sent from Nawlins.
That's good stuff, JG. I figured it could be family related. A lot of times it is. Haha!

I'm a born and bred Saints fan. I've been watching games since I was 6, and I'm a month away from 27 now. I'm actually attending my very first Saints game this season. It'll be the MNF game versus the Ravens. I can't wait. We booked 2 nights at the Hyatt Regency hotel across from the Dome. I remember the Ditka and Haslett days well (and those terrible secondaries, specifically under Haslett), even though I was young back then. I don't remember Mora though, but I've read and heard enough from family about that era.

As for the Rams, I'm a Robert Quinn fan since he had his short stint at UNC, so needless to say he's one of, if not my favorite player. He broke out last year with 19 sacks, before having 10.5 sacks his second year, so I expected his sack totals to be down this year with more double-teams. Now that LDE Chris Long is out, it's just murder for him. He can't get pressure. He'll bounce back next year though, no doubt.

And good to see you jaa, I don't know how you juggle all those sports games at once. LOL! :P

Can't have enough Saints talk, whether or not we aren't doing as expected this year. I told you "we'll see" about the Falcons after that Bucs thrashing. Saints better take care of business this weekend though. Ingram is back, and our monster FB Lorig too! No Graham sadly. Lions have some keys injuries at the moment too, though. We'll see what happens Sunday.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 10-16-2014 at 09:01 AM.
OBJ 313 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #431
MVP
 
JG80's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Down South
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
That's good stuff, JG. I figured it could be family related. A lot of times it is. Haha!

I'm a born and bred Saints fan. I've been watching games since I was 6, and I'm a month away from 27 now. I'm actually attending my very first Saints game this season. It'll be the MNF game versus the Ravens. I can't wait. We booked 2 nights at the Hyatt Regency hotel across from the Dome. I remember the Ditka and Haslett days well (and those terrible secondaries, specifically under Haslett), even though I was young back then. I don't remember Mora though, but I've read and heard enough from family about that era.

As for the Rams, I'm a Robert Quinn fan since he had his short stint at UNC, so needless to say he's one of, if not my favorite player. He broke out last year with 19 sacks, before having 10.5 sacks his second year, so I expected his sack totals to be down this year with more double-teams. Now that LDE Chris Long is out, it's just murder for him. He can't get pressure. He'll bounce back next year though, no doubt.

And good to see you jaa, I don't know how you juggle all those sports games at once. LOL! :P

Can't have enough Saints talk, whether or not we aren't doing as expected this year. I told you "we'll see" about the Falcons after that Bucs thrashing. Saints better take care of business this weekend though. Ingram is back, and our monster FB Lorig too! No Graham sadly. Lions have some keys injuries at the moment too, though. We'll see what happens Sunday.

What do you think about Patrick Robinson? Lol



Sent from Nawlins.
__________________
NFL:SAINTS/COWBOYS

NBA:MAVERICKS
JG80 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:25 AM   #432
Pro
 
OBJ 313's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 643
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
What do you think about Patrick Robinson? Lol



Sent from Nawlins.
PRob is a bust. Had that one nice interception last game though. Corey White is not far behind. I figured he'd be a good nickel corner, but he also has his problems in coverage. If you paid close attention, both the Falcons and Browns (regardless of how these games turned out on the field) attacked both of them relentlessly, right from the get go and throughout the rest of the game. They knew where our weakest links were in our D. There has also been some poor tackling in general, so I can't fault them for everything on D. Our supposedly up and coming badass defensive line hasn't gotten pressure all year (and I don't even understand why), so forget causing turnovers.. also, not to mention our big-dollar FA, Byrd is out for the season, but I think Bush can handle it.

We definitely need to pick up another CB in next year's draft. I know we are developing SJB, and I hope he turns out well, but we need some more depth. We also need to work on the LB position for the future. What a shame with Khairi Fortt, our 4th round pick was a bust for us, then also waived by the Bengals in about what, less than a week? WTH? Hah! Ah well. We'll get the ship right, in time. Hopefully, starting with the Lions.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 10-16-2014 at 09:29 AM.
OBJ 313 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 PM.

Top -