Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #441
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
That other Saints fan would be me, born and raised in the Big Easy and earned my strips watching poor Archie get killed week after week. I remember them all! Sorry Quinn but as someone who bleeds Black and Gold I can't root for anyone in a Rams jersey, same goes for the Dirty Birds and Niners, all hated rivals from back in the day when they were all in the same division. And now I added the Panthers and the Bucs, which really annoys me because growing up when the Bucs joined the league and were in the NFC "Norris" division I liked them, then they got moved into the Saints division and forced me to root against them. Not to mention I am not a big fan of their new unis.

JG, I agree, can never have a CFM as the Saints, they have been too good I would go undefeated every season.

Nobody can mess with Aaron Brooks. He should be inducted in to the Hall of Fame!

Sent from Nawlins.

NBA:MAVERICKS
Old 10-16-2014, 10:16 AM   #442
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Nobody can mess with Aaron Brooks. He should be inducted in to the Hall of Fame!

Sent from Nawlins.
I still remember the loss to the Vikings in the playoffs back then. I was a lot younger, but it still hurt. >.< Am I remembering the era correctly? LOL! How old are you JG, if you don't mind me asking? I might need to pick your Saints fan brain.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:20 AM   #443
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
PRob is a bust. Had that one nice interception last game though. Corey White is not far behind. I figured he'd be a good nickel corner, but he also has his problems in coverage. If you paid close attention, both the Falcons and Browns (regardless of how these games turned out on the field) attacked both of them relentlessly, right from the get go and throughout the rest of the game. They knew where our weakest links were in our D. There has also been some poor tackling in general, so I can't fault them for everything on D. Our supposedly up and coming badass defensive line hasn't gotten pressure all year (and I don't even understand why), so forget causing turnovers.. also, not to mention our big-dollar FA, Byrd is out for the season, but I think Bush can handle it.

We definitely need to pick up another CB in next year's draft. I know we are developing SJB, and I hope he turns out well, but we need some more depth. We also need to work on the LB position for the future. What a shame with Khairi Fortt, our 4th round pick was a bust for us, then also waived by the Bengals in about what, less than a week? WTH? Hah! Ah well. We'll get the ship right, in time. Hopefully, starting with the Lions.
We are in desperate need of a #2 CB and the whole D needs to go back to the basics and learn how to tackle. The secondary has missed so many tackles I thought we resigned Roman Harper! I really don't know what happened to the D. After last year we had such high hopes but the D has regressed faster than Andrew Luck in the 3rd season of my Madden CFM! Hopefully with Megatron out we can turn things around in Detroit this Sunday.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-16-2014, 10:22 AM   #444
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
You guys think your team is having trouble what about my team the J E T S JETS JETS JETS Tonight guys is my season if the Jets can beat the most hated rival Patriots this will make my year LOL Shout out to JG 80 , And Quinn and everyone else BTW root for me tonight guys LOL I can use all the support i can get with this team
I'll be rooting for the J E T S, I jump on any excuse to root against the Pats. Also my boss is a big Jets fan so....

Old 10-16-2014, 10:25 AM   #445
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I'll be rooting for the J E T S, I jump on any excuse to root against the Pats. Also my boss is a big Jets fan so....
Good Stuff
Old 10-16-2014, 10:26 AM   #446
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80

Sent from Nawlins.
More like the Hall of Shame! Bobby Hebert, now there was a good ole boy you could get behind and root for!

Old 10-16-2014, 10:33 AM   #447
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
We are in desperate need of a #2 CB and the whole D needs to go back to the basics and learn how to tackle. The secondary has missed so many tackles I thought we resigned Roman Harper! I really don't know what happened to the D. After last year we had such high hopes but the D has regressed faster than Andrew Luck in the 3rd season of my Madden CFM! Hopefully with Megatron out we can turn things around in Detroit this Sunday.
You are definitely right LG. As you read, I have the same feelings as you do. Good to see more Saints fans, AND ESPECIALLY an LSU fan here. I'm a 20 year season ticket holder for LSU football. Well, my brother and I are apart of TAF, and that's how we started out, during the Dinardo era.

I have probably missed 5 home games in 20 years now. I've been to all 3 BCS Nat'l Championships. I am grateful for the first two (the first was my best sports moment ever, Saints winning the Super Bowl comes in 2nd for me), but the last one was one of the worst feelings as a SPORTS fan in my young life.

I've also rushed the field twice as a kid. Once, when we beat #1 Florida at home in '97 with Herb Tyler at QB (and beastly Kevin Faulk.. don't forget Tommy Banks LOL), and another year (can't recall which) when we upset Tennessee. LSU fan through and through. South endzone tickets for us... right in the middle and between the goalposts.

Didn't know there were other LSU fans here though. Nice to see you LG.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 10-16-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 10:48 AM   #448
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Georgia Bulldog fan here , Glad we won Last saturday got a tough road ahead without Gurley though. The Jets will probably have a chance to grab Gurley LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »