Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #497
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
JG80, I'm still on last generation as well and I'm thinking of trying these out on coach mode. I have used Armor and Swords for coach mode and they sometimes work and sometimes don't. It's time to really start to get serious about this game...I want to enjoy it. I have a question though in regards to rosters. Are you changing qb traits as far as sense pressure and tendency to throw away or are you playing the rosters as is? Look forward to your feedback.

I haven't changed anything pertaining rosters besides accessories. I can't decide on a particular slider set at the moment, but I'm going to test a slider set from last year's game tonight.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:32 AM   #498
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Can someone tell me how are these slider playing out im Tryna find a set with good competition and real life scoring and stats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »