Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon - Page 10 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon

This is a discussion on Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-25-2014, 04:18 PM   #73
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
While I have heard that several times I disagree. I seriously doubt sliders and AI have 2 sets of programming. As a published researcher I can also assure you that the most important part of research is to limit outside variables or bias. In game testing is worthless because of its randomness. In practice mode I can call a 4 man rush that causes 0 sacks and a different 4 man rush that causes a sack on 80% of plays. The combo of offensive and defensive plays causes the outcome. The only way to really evaluate a slider is to control the play calling on both sides and repeat numerous times with objective outcomes.

That is why I am not 100% certain on pass reactions effects. I had to use a subjective test (spacing) to see what it does. Which is what russin also does. This is poor way to test but I had trouble evaluating it objectively. I firmly stand behind my testing of other sliders including pass coverage.
Do you have any testing results/sliders you developed for M25? I'd be interested in reading about those. I am stuck in coach mode slider hell! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 09-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #74
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsam
Do you have any testing results/sliders you developed for M25? I'd be interested in reading about those. I am stuck in coach mode slider hell! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
kcsam , Try forme95 coach mode sliders and see what you think
Old 09-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #75
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
kcsam , Try forme95 coach mode sliders and see what you think
Thanks, HC, but those are M15. I am trying to find for M25. I actually play on PS3, but wasn't sure if they sliders carried over from old gen to current gen. That's why I was trying out current gen threads. I was hoping I could find something here.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:02 PM   #76
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Thanks, HC, but those are M15. I am trying to find for M25. I actually play on PS3, but wasn't sure if they sliders carried over from old gen to current gen. That's why I was trying out current gen threads. I was hoping I could find something here.
I actually have the last set I used for 25 still. IDK how good it is though. I took the game back about a month or 2 after I got it bc it was so screwed up. It was for the 360 though. There is a gamer that used my set on his ps3 and he said he had decent results.
Apologies to Oraeon. Not trying to jump your thread.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:11 PM   #77
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I actually have the last set I used for 25 still. IDK how good it is though. I took the game back about a month or 2 after I got it bc it was so screwed up. It was for the 360 though. There is a gamer that used my set on his ps3 and he said he had decent results.
Yep Oraeon has some good theories ,
Old 09-25-2014, 05:15 PM   #78
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I'd be interested in seeing those if you could send to me. I am at a standstill with my M25 coach mode sliders. Can't seem to find anything that remotely works. And yes, I agree, Oraeon does have some great theories. It's all very interesting.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #79
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I'd be interested in seeing those if you could send to me. I am at a standstill with my M25 coach mode sliders. Can't seem to find anything that remotely works. And yes, I agree, Oraeon does have some great theories. It's all very interesting.
Just PM'd you the sliders.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3

Auto subs?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »