Home

Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon

This is a discussion on Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2014, 11:58 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Statistics and Sliders_Oraeon

Want to let everyone know I feel passing will be fixed by the end of the weekend once the elite QB percentage is in the high 60's (like in real life).

The main problem remains of way too many sacks which is related to crappy programming by EA. Everyone should be aware this game won't work as long as the CPU is sacked 6-9 times a game. That kills all their drives particularly in the red zone. Hopefully EA will patch this or the game will never really be playable as it will be to easy for the human. If they never fix it the only option is to markedly increase CPU running to allow them more yards on runs to compensate for busted drives.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:26 PM   #50
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einherjar
Don't want to do online CFM, I like watching cpu games for the other 31 teams. I get usually good stats but those new kind of Qb's are struggling, they can't seem to know what to do with the ball and have problem running with the ball and run straight at a LB to get tackled or stay in pocket untill they get sacked. niners got destroyed by Dallas today. Kapernick went 12/21 for 25 yds, beside short passes he did nothing else. sacked 10 times while attempting to run
That's because the tuner didn't fix the horrible qb play for offline cfm only fixed it for online.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:42 AM   #51
Pro

Pats /Colts (Me)

Score: 10/42
Plays: 35/38
Sacks: 7/2
Pass Yd: 200/340
Comp: 60%/68%
INT: 1/0
Drop: 6/3
Defl: 4/1
Rush Yd: 68/100
YPC: 5.8/3.5
BTK: 1/3
Fumble: 1/0
TFL 7/5
Punt: 43/40
Penalty: 15/10 (0 roughing the passer, facemask 1)

Errant throws: 35 ATT - 21 COMP - 6Drop - 1DEFL - 1 INT = 6

Passing: Looking better overall. Will decrease WR drops by upping WR Catch for CPU by 1 (37), increase drops by decreasing WR catch by 1 for Player (35). CPU comp should be better for Brady increasing QB ACC to 25 (will try to overshoot and if too high go to 21 which is in between).

Running: Looked better overall harder for player decent for CPU. Sacks really put the CPU behind and then it passes too much. Not enough BTK for either side. Decrease CPU Tackling to 24. Decrease Player tackling to 21

Fumbles: Still no player fumbles CPU is right will decrease player to 0. This is ridiculous.

SPecial teams: INcrease punt to 42 CPU and 44 Player.

Penalty: Offsides back to 87 doesn't effect sacks as I can tell. Facemask back to 55 there are no roughing the passer calls even at 90 will up it to 100 as well but doesn't seem to work. Just remember Facemask is there to extend offensive drives like pass interference calls. EAs penalty system sucks and is part of the reason the CPU struggles on offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 08:11 PM   #52
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
Pats /Colts (Me)

Score: 10/42
Plays: 35/38
Sacks: 7/2
Pass Yd: 200/340
Comp: 60%/68%
INT: 1/0
Drop: 6/3
Rush Yd: 68/100
YPC: 5.8/3.5
BTK: 1/3
Fumble: 1/0
TFL 7/5
Punt: 43/40
Penalty: 15/10 (0 roughing the passer, facemask 1)

Errant throws: 35 ATT - 21 COMP - 6Drop - 1DEFL - 1 INT = 6

Passing: Looking better overall. Will decrease WR drops by upping WR Catch for CPU by 1 (37), increase drops by decreasing WR catch by 1 for Player (35). CPU comp should be better for Brady increasing QB ACC to 25 (will try to overshoot and if too high go to 21 which is in between).

Running: Looked better overall harder for player decent for CPU. Sacks really put the CPU behind and then it passes too much. Not enough BTK for either side. Decrease CPU Tackling to 24. Decrease Player tackling to 21

Fumbles: Still no player fumbles CPU is right will decrease player to 0. This is ridiculous.

SPecial teams: INcrease punt to 42 CPU and 44 Player.

Penalty: Offsides back to 87 doesn't effect sacks as I can tell. Facemask back to 55 there are no roughing the passer calls even at 90 will up it to 100 as well but doesn't seem to work. Just remember Facemask is there to extend offensive drives like pass interference calls. EAs penalty system sucks and is part of the reason the CPU struggles on offense.
Any updated sliders on these ? Are these for PS4 ? Because you have to Download on PS3 on your OP

Last edited by HC0023; 09-19-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:04 AM   #53
Pro

Pats /Colts (Me)

Score: 27/30
Plays: 56/60
Sacks: 8/4
Pass Yd: 338/357
Comp: 84%/70%
INT: 1/1
Drop: 1/1
Rush Yd: 69/67
YPC: 4.7/3.7
BTK: 2/7 (BTK about 12% carries in NFL or about 1/10 carries, pats should have had 2, and I should have had 2)
Fumble: 1/1
TFL 8/8
Punt: 45/50 (but only 1 each)
Penalty: 100/51 (Too many falsestart and facemask)

Errant throws: 38 ATT - 32 COMP - 1Drop - 1DEFL - 1 INT = 3 errant

Passing: Brady % was high but now errant throw only slightly low. Main problem was too few DEFL and Drop. Just changed slider by 1 not sure about goal but will reduce by 1 again back to 36. DEFL clearly too low 2 games now should be 4-6 will reduce pass reaction time for Player to improve coverage from 80-60 if too many INT will move to 70. Will also consider improving pass coverage slightly but does lead to more sacks so avoiding for now. For human end not enough drops will reduce by 1.

Running: Good YPC for CPU several times now no changes and BTK actually not that bad if they carried more (too many passes). For human BTK too high will bump CPU tackle to 25. Human running not great still will bump run block by 1 for player.

Penalties had several issues. When CPU not turning it over as bad and driving too many false starts. Reduce to 80 and offside 80 as well. I noted that with less false starts (had to reduce in game it was so excessive) the CPU got my defenders offsides 3 times. Facemask excessive back to 55. Still hardly any roughing the passer even at 100, no clipping only 1 hold. Sliders are borked for several years now, which is really lazy by EA.

Front page updated.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #54
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Oraeon, I've been following your sliders for years...your findings are complete genius and a pure science. I am going to try your settings as is on coach mode...Two questions: Do you play with switch assist, heat seeker, ballhawk and strafe assist on or off? Also, should I use the human or computer settings for special teams? I'm going to play with 15 minutes and 15 second runoff. Thank you in advance.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:54 AM   #55
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Oraeon, I've been following your sliders for years...your findings are complete genius and a pure science. I am going to try your settings as is on coach mode...Two questions: Do you play with switch assist, heat seeker, ballhawk and strafe assist on or off? Also, should I use the human or computer settings for special teams? I'm going to play with 15 minutes and 15 second runoff. Thank you in advance.
GO GET EM TELEO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 02:32 PM   #56
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo

For coach mode, you are going to want to set both sides up as the CPU settings. The slider set as posted relies on the HUM players stick skills to compensate for soft HUM offense and defensive sliders.

The Assists are only useful to HUM stick players only and shouldn't affect CPU vs CPU or CPU vs COACH mode, as long as you aren't taking control of anything. In my CFM I have Switch Assist Turned On but I have Ball Hawk and Heatseeker turned off. The cameras wild swings make the switch assist necessary at times as it can take a second to regain your bearings ... but anything that "auto-aims" your controlled player doesn't feel right :0

Last edited by Sydeburnz; 09-20-2014 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to add assists

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »