Home

Can someone tell me what the slider for PI needs to be

This is a discussion on Can someone tell me what the slider for PI needs to be within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Can someone tell me what the slider for PI needs to be

im so sick and tired of Defensive pass interference NEVER being called! please someone tell me what the D AND O PI sliders should be set on so the refs in game actually friggin call em when they happen? and dont say 95-100 ive tried all those, never gets called. someone please help here

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 02:08 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Can someone tell me what the slider for PI needs to be

EA has already said that most penalties are not working as designed. Especially Def and OF PI. You will not see them called very often and if it is it is usually Def PI when you are controlling the def back. If you let the cpu control WR and def back it will never be called...or as close to never as possible!

They are working on all penalties for next year.

C
Old 09-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
They are working on all penalties for next year.

C
Thats disappointing. But I am glad they are aware of it...... now. Guess default penalty sliders and just adjust skill. Should make it easier now till next year.

F1 23 My Team S2
GT7 Dabble

Just have fun and play :)
Old 09-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Thats disappointing. But I am glad they are aware of it...... now. Guess default penalty sliders and just adjust skill. Should make it easier now till next year.
Glad they aware of it ? HOW the F they not been aware of it the last what 5 , 8 years? i cant recall last time madden called it.... why they hell you put in a penalty slider , and then say , well it dont work ...... just leave the crap out then . No point in putting something in , then leaving it in a game and saying ,well it dont work , we are finally aware, it aint been working for YEARS! MAN they piss me off with their bs excuses.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-06-2014, 06:52 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Glad they aware of it ? HOW the F they not been aware of it the last what 5 , 8 years? i cant recall last time madden called it.... why they hell you put in a penalty slider , and then say , well it dont work ...... just leave the crap out then . No point in putting something in , then leaving it in a game and saying ,well it dont work , we are finally aware, it aint been working for YEARS! MAN they piss me off with their bs excuses.
AMEN! Ive been say this for years, and when I post it, the Madden/EA Liberals keep coming up with BS to give EA a pass. No more passes for EA with this game. Its high time they put forth the proper effort and get this game right!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 07:10 PM   #6
Rookie

JagsFan58's Arena

OVR: 0

EA doesn't pay attention to gameplay, they only care about damn presentations and graphics
Old 09-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #7
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
AMEN! Ive been say this for years, and when I post it, the Madden/EA Liberals keep coming up with BS to give EA a pass. No more passes for EA with this game. Its high time they put forth the proper effort and get this game right!

i agree man , i mean so why have they had the penalty sliders in the first place for the last few years, if they have never worked.... they not working now, they wasnt working then , i dont get it, whats the point in putting that in the game if they knew it didnt work , and was working on it for next year? why dont we see all the other "features" they plan to have working next year , and a year from now in this game then?? based on that theory it should be ok to do , cause they clearly already doing it. man , im starting to get feed up again with them and their bs excuses.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-06-2014, 07:18 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
i agree man , i mean so why have they had the penalty sliders in the first place for the last few years, if they have never worked.... they not working now, they wasnt working then , i dont get it, whats the point in putting that in the game if they knew it didnt work , and was working on it for next year? why dont we see all the other "features" they plan to have working next year , and a year from now in this game then?? based on that theory it should be ok to do , cause they clearly already doing it. man , im starting to get feed up again with them and their bs excuses.
WE have the GIFERATOR, and the TINY TITAN, but we can't have working Penalties that DO NOT alter game play, or correct Sim Stats. Ive purchased this game every year since the very first Madden, and im sick of this BS, and the LIMP D--K excuses that EA comes out with. I'd wish they'd be honest and just say they have no idea how to correct any of these issues that have plagued this game forever. At least i'd respect them for that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »