Home

kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

This is a discussion on kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 07:38 PM   #73
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Yeah... I was wondering wth you were smokin.. Ha! This is def next gen thread. And Chainsaw..I don't know what to tell ya bro.. I mean these are just default ALL PRO. Maybe you should try AM? All I can say is I don't have the problem with it feeling to easy. I have since decided to start a coach mode CFM though, so I likely won't be on the sticks that much other than calling plays...

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-15-2014, 07:51 PM   #74
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

kchuskey, hope all is well. I have not made the purchase for an XBOX 1 yet, but I'm going to try these settings out on the 360 for coach mode. I hope they work because I do not want to spend another year of tweaking sliders only to lead me to the release of Madden 16.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:35 PM   #75
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
kchuskey, hope all is well. I have not made the purchase for an XBOX 1 yet, but I'm going to try these settings out on the 360 for coach mode. I hope they work because I do not want to spend another year of tweaking sliders only to lead me to the release of Madden 16.
I feel ya Teleo I've been the same way brother
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 08:30 AM   #76
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Gave this set a shot last night after reading thru the whole thread and lets just say they didnt work well for me.
i am trying to get away from being able to run the ball down the CPU's throat and to be able to sack the CPU QB every 3rd pass play and i just saw more of the same with this set.
i had been using armor's set and like i said i just crushed the CPU running the ball with his set.
With that being said i really like how these looked so i gave them a try in my Bengals season in week 3 vs the Titans.\
I won 37-13, i scored on every possision except one. On that possision i threw a pick 6 for the CPU's only TD.
Gio ran for 210 yards on 22 carries and my backup Hill ran for 88 yards on 14 carries. The holes to run thru were just incredible, it was way too easy to just run the ball up the middle.
On defense i held the Titans to 114 years of offense and i had 7 sacks. Keep in mind i always use the MLB and never switch players, once the ball is snapped i do whatever the defensive play tells me to do.
i think i am now going to try the same settings but on all madden.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:35 AM   #77
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Gave this set a shot last night after reading thru the whole thread and lets just say they didnt work well for me.
i am trying to get away from being able to run the ball down the CPU's throat and to be able to sack the CPU QB every 3rd pass play and i just saw more of the same with this set.
i had been using armor's set and like i said i just crushed the CPU running the ball with his set.
With that being said i really like how these looked so i gave them a try in my Bengals season in week 3 vs the Titans.\
I won 37-13, i scored on every possision except one. On that possision i threw a pick 6 for the CPU's only TD.
Gio ran for 210 yards on 22 carries and my backup Hill ran for 88 yards on 14 carries. The holes to run thru were just incredible, it was way too easy to just run the ball up the middle.
On defense i held the Titans to 114 years of offense and i had 7 sacks. Keep in mind i always use the MLB and never switch players, once the ball is snapped i do whatever the defensive play tells me to do.
i think i am now going to try the same settings but on all madden.
I think you should try all madden instead. ALso keep in mind that no sliders will fix the QB Sacks issue. Some QB get sacked more easly than others and EA is looking at it.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #78
Rookie

Here is what I have found. Everyone knows to plug there sliders in via import in there cfm. What I have done is start a cfm, you get the main screen where everything is pretty much locked out and it says start your career right. Before you proceed plug your sliders into your cfm so everything is set up then choose start career. Once into your cfm don't touch your sliders at all. To me game plays totally different.

Don't know if this is the proper way to do it but every time I change my sliders from the main screen then import into an existing cfm things just don't seem to play out right.

Also I used default all madden with two changes human acc and human wr catching lower, before I started my career. done happy days.
Give it a try
Old 09-20-2014, 09:14 PM   #79
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Loved the game I played against. Week 1 vs falcons they beat me 16-14 but overall great game with these sliders
Old 09-23-2014, 11:51 PM   #80
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I think I have found something that works for me better. I have been needing more of a challenge while keeping things still as realistic as possible, and I may have it. I'm not going to post anything yet, until I have tested more, but it is very promising. I've used rushin's theory of lower reaction and higher coverage, and I really feel like I'm close. I'll update the original post completely, or post another thread. Not sure...But it should be soon. I don't want to play 900 test games, that could be franchise games, but at the same time I'll likely start over when the patch comes anyways. Stay tuned!

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »