kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

This is a discussion on kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2014, 10:13 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

I don't want to hijack the topic...just want to say I am glad the "older" generation is well represented.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #34
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

Just made three MAJOR tweaks..lol Seriously though...Here are the changes.

Speed Threshold to 45
Face Mask to 53
Int Grounding to 20

I just changed the threshold to give a little more separation for the faster guys, without blowing the door wide open.

The facemask at 60 was just a bit much. I tried it at 55 and still got a tad many, so I split the difference and settled with 53. Considering it is basically the only penalty that gets called with any regularity.

With the intentional grounding, I am taking into consideration that the lower it is supposedly makes the QB get rid of the ball. I'm just trying to tame the sacks without adjusting sliders. Also...I tend to throw the ball away alot, and it only benefits me, considering it is never called anyway.

So three huge changes!

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-08-2014, 10:31 PM   #35
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
With the intentional grounding, I am taking into consideration that the lower it is supposedly makes the QB get rid of the ball. I'm just trying to tame the sacks without adjusting sliders. Also...I tend to throw the ball away alot, and it only benefits me, considering it is never called anyway.
Contrary to this year's "popular opinion", I've had much more luck getting the QB to throw the ball away with IG at 80...

But hey, give 20 a shot and see what YOU think...

If you're still not seeing what you'd like, try the 75+ range...worked for me for YEARS with both this title and NCAA...

Oh, and BTW:

I'm (very slightly) older than ALL y'all...

Old 09-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #36
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Contrary to this year's "popular opinion", I've had much more luck getting the QB to throw the ball away with IG at 80...

But hey, give 20 a shot and see what YOU think...

If you're still not seeing what you'd like, try the 75+ range...worked for me for YEARS with both this title and NCAA...

Oh, and BTW:

I'm (very slightly) older than ALL y'all...

I don't know... My last game with it at 20, I only had 3 sacks as the Chiefs. Also I might add that I always use the suggestion method of calling plays, and always use the strategy one at the top. I may cycle thru, but it's always the strategy play. It gives me the element of feeling like I have offensive a defensive coordinators.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-10-2014, 03:38 AM   #37
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
I played a couple more games last night, and the games were what they should be IMO. The more I play on default or very close to default, with the exception of the fatigue slider (which I have set at 70), the more im enjoying it. Stats have darn near spot on to what I see in real football, and the scores have been believable.
CFM offline or online?
Old 09-10-2014, 04:43 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

If I want to play only 9mins a quarte, what I need to change?
Thanks in advance.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:27 AM   #39
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scala
If I want to play only 9mins a quarte, what I need to change?
Thanks in advance.
Not to sound like a smart a$$, but you should change the quarter length to 9 minutes. Outside of that I don't have an answer, as these are default sliders.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey

So three huge changes!
Are you using this http://www.operationsports.com/forum...explained.html as a reference, kchuskey?

If you are I thought it was the opposite. If you INCREASE intentional grounding it DECREASES pocket "patience". Does that not imply that if you increase the rating, they will become LESS patient and get rid of the ball faster?

EDIT: I should add that I wanted to thank you for the sliders. I can't wait to try them as I play VERY similarly to you (I'm all coach mode though).

Last edited by chickenhed; 09-10-2014 at 11:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »