kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

This is a discussion on kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #41
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Are you using this http://www.operationsports.com/forum...explained.html as a reference, kchuskey?

If you are I thought it was the opposite. If you INCREASE intentional grounding it DECREASES pocket "patience". Does that not imply that if you increase the rating, they will become LESS patient and get rid of the ball faster?

EDIT: I should add that I wanted to thank you for the sliders. I can't wait to try them as I play VERY similarly to you (I'm all coach mode though).

I didn't even read that. I just remember from last year, the lower you had it, the quicker the QB got rid of the ball. (supposedly). Anyways..whichever it is, makes no difference to me. I haven't seen a difference anyways. Like I said, I have it on 20, more for me, then trying to alter the CPU QB play. I like the way it's playing for me on default, and it only takes one or two people to state a theory, and everybody jumps on it like wild fire. Placebo city. I'm good with it, at 50, or 20, I put it lower, because I tend to throw away, and don't want my penalties for that getting crazy. Haven't really noticed the CPU QB be any different. I think the defense your playing in makes more of a difference, as to what the CPU QB does.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I didn't even read that. I just remember from last year, the lower you had it, the quicker the QB got rid of the ball. (supposedly). Anyways..whichever it is, makes no difference to me. I haven't seen a difference anyways. Like I said, I have it on 20, more for me, then trying to alter the CPU QB play. I like the way it's playing for me on default, and it only takes one or two people to state a theory, and everybody jumps on it like wild fire. Placebo city. I'm good with it, at 50, or 20, I put it lower, because I tend to throw away, and don't want my penalties for that getting crazy. Haven't really noticed the CPU QB be any different. I think the defense your playing in makes more of a difference, as to what the CPU QB does.
Fair enough. Just out of curiosity, have you tried any all madden? I'm curious how much the difficulty effects gameplay this year.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:04 PM   #43
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Fair enough. Just out of curiosity, have you tried any all madden? I'm curious how much the difficulty effects gameplay this year.
I'm a pretty decent madden player and default all-madden was extremely hard as I got my *** handed to me by the niners at half it was 45-7 lol
Old 09-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #44
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
I'm a pretty decent madden player and default all-madden was extremely hard as I got my *** handed to me by the niners at half it was 45-7 lol

I second this. I did try it, but it was for a very short time. And my reflexes were still used to the ALL PRO. In the first possession, they went thru me like butter. So I would imagine I'd get better, after my eyes, and brain adjust to quicker speed and decisions etc.. But that is precisely what I will do, if I ever feel ALL PRO gets easy.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-10-2014, 02:23 PM   #45
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I second this. I did try it, but it was for a very short time. And my reflexes were still used to the ALL PRO. In the first possession, they went thru me like butter. So I would imagine I'd get better, after my eyes, and brain adjust to quicker speed and decisions etc.. But that is precisely what I will do, if I ever feel ALL PRO gets easy.
Yeah it was Horrible didn't enjoy it all! Default all-pro is actually fun and competitive better then all-pro custom sliders witch turns out a little to easy for me. But its very strange how these two slider sets play out
Old 09-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #46
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

What are the CPU %? My only issue with default all pro is that QB % are extremely high. too many games with 85% or so. Average QB shouldn`t comp% that.

the rest of the game is amazing the way it is.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:08 PM   #47
Rookie

NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
What are the CPU %? My only issue with default all pro is that QB % are extremely high. too many games with 85% or so. Average QB shouldn`t comp% that.

the rest of the game is amazing the way it is.
Mine are the same at least 80% sometimes 75%+
Old 09-10-2014, 03:25 PM   #48
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

that bothers me.

hopefully EA Patch this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »