kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

This is a discussion on kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #49
Hall of Fame
 
kchuskey's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 551
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
What are the CPU %? My only issue with default all pro is that QB % are extremely high. too many games with 85% or so. Average QB shouldn`t comp% that.

the rest of the game is amazing the way it is.

At times it's higher than you'd like, but other times it's ok. A lot has to do with what defense you call, and how good your secondary is. Even at default I can still see the difference between Good QB's and 2nd and 3rd stringers. Here's the deal with accuracy imo...

QB accuracy effects way more than just causing errant throws. It affects the QB's decision making, composure, receivers routes, and everything encompassing the passing game. When it gets dropped way down, then sure.. You get some bad throws, but the rest of the offense suffers as well.

Take this for example... I have accuracy at 50 for both human and CPU. During my games I still see bad passes, overthrows, throws at feet, etc...Also what I see is when the 2nd or 3rd string QB's are playing, I also see more drops from my WR's. I would suspect it because their accuracy and awareness isn't that of the starter. As it should be. If a QB get's on a role, then yes they will start to complete a lot of passes. It's called getting in rhythm. It's your job as the defense to shut down that rhythm. I stop paying attention to the completion percentages, and just play defense. My #1 job is to keep them out of the endzone. If they pass for 75% or higher against me, then so be it. They won't have those same numbers against everybody else in the league, while simming, so it will average out.

I think there is way more going on with the sliders than people anticipate, therefore changing them affects the play in so many different areas. Therefore they never find that spot, and continue tweaking. For instance.. The running game has an impact with run blocking. A team can shut me down for a whole half, but if I do get some daylight and rattle off about 7 yards, then it seems my o'line fires up a little more, and I can start moving the ball a little better. Rhythm.

I'm just not seeing anything unrealistic happening with the outcomes of games on default, with the exception of the accuracy at times. But as I said.. That's only a number, and I can look past it. It just makes me work harder to try and shut it down.

All just my opinion, from what I have seen while playing.
__________________
XBOX Gamertag: KCHuskey
PSN Gamertag: KCHuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
kchuskey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 05:18 PM   #50
The Future
 
DonkeyJote's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 7,236
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

I've always played on All-Madden, but this year it's brutal. I'm getting manhandled. Granted, I'm using the Jags, but still
DonkeyJote is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 02:53 PM   #51
Rookie
 
NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Instant Starter - Off
Salary Cap - On
Skill Level - All-Pro
Quarter Length - 15 Minutes
Accelerated Clock - On
Minimum Play Clock - 20
Game Speed - Normal
Player Progression Frequency - Weekly
Coach Firing - On
Game Play Tuning - Yes
Injury - On
Pre Existing Injury - On
Trade Deadline - On
trade Type - Enable All
Relocation Settings - Normal
League Type - All

Team Settings

Play Call Style - Enhanced
Coin Toss 1st Choice - user choice
Coin Toss 2nd Choice - user choice
Strafe Assist - Off
Pre Snap Menu - On
Coaching Tips - Off
Player Names - Always
Heat Seeker - Off
Ball Hawk - Off
Switch Assist - On
Camera Settings - Zoom
Defensive Graphics - Full
Kick Aiming Arc - On
Previous Play Information - On
Play Call Button Layout -
User Preference
Camera Toggle - On
Tutorial Popups - Off

CPU Settings
Fill Roster - Off
Re-Sign Players - Off
Progress Players - Off
Sign Off-Season Free Agents - Off
Simulate Game Prep Activities - Off


Sliders

Player Skill

QB Accuracy - 50
Pass Blocking -
50
WR Catching - 50
Run Blocking - 50
Fumbles - 50
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 50
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 50


CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 50
Pass Blocking- 50
WR Catching - 50
Run Blocking - 50
Fumbles - 50
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 50
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 50

Special Teams

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 50
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 50
Kickoff Power - 50

Game Options

Injuries - 51
fatigue - 70
Min Player Speed Threshold - 45 ***UPDATED -5 ***

Penalty

Offside - 70
false Start - 70
Holding - 70
Face Mask - 53 ***UPDATED -7 ***
Defensive PI - 70
Offensive PI - 70
Punt Catch Interference - 70
Clipping - 70
Intentional Grounding - 20 ***UPDATED -30 ***
Roughing Passer - 55
Roughing Kicker - 70


Auto Subs -------->> Default




These have been fantastic! I may see a few too many Facemask penalties, but it averages out, and makes up for the lack of Pass Interference calls, so I'm good. Also... I do not switch players on Defense, nor do I ever take control of receiver until after he catches the ball.


Also I might add that I always use the suggestion method of calling plays, and always use the strategy one at the top. I may cycle thru, but it's always the strategy play. It gives me the element of feeling like I have offensive a defensive coordinators.
You import these in CFM or main menu?
NoFlyZoneAzCards is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #52
Pro
 
opd897's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kansas
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Played two games with these sliders in my franchise, won one and lost one, both close games. 1st game got my running game going with the Chiefs but my passing game was not on target. 2nd game was just the opposite, passed well but couldn't run well, love that the games are different! Both games were close and the one I won went into overtime. Yardage for each team was in the low 300 yard range.

CPU QB completion % was in the low 60's the 1st game but around 80% the second, their passing yardage was very acceptable though. I did turn down the CPU INT rate as I was throwing too many.

The thing that stands out about these sliders for me is the sacks. I had one sack my 1st game and two in the second! This after having tried other sliders that have pass protect at 95 and I was getting 6 to 7 sacks a game! Go figure. I think sometimes we mess with the sliders too much.

To say that the CPU QB accuracy slider affects more than completion % is an understatement.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
If I lived in Waco, I would find you and kick you right in the nuts.
opd897 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #53
Hall of Fame
 
kchuskey's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 551
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
You import these in CFM or main menu?
I import them in my CFM. The only thing it changes are the threshold, fatigue, injuries, and penalties.



EDIT: Meaning I make changes in main menu, then once I make CFM, I just hit import, and wa la.. There they are.
__________________
XBOX Gamertag: KCHuskey
PSN Gamertag: KCHuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
kchuskey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:36 PM   #54
Rookie
 
NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I import them in my CFM. The only thing it changes are the threshold, fatigue, injuries, and penalties.



EDIT: Meaning I make changes in main menu, then once I make CFM, I just hit import, and wa la.. There they are.
Alright thanks again
NoFlyZoneAzCards is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:04 PM   #55
Rookie
 
NoFlyZoneAzCards's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Instant Starter - Off
Salary Cap - On
Skill Level - All-Pro
Quarter Length - 15 Minutes
Accelerated Clock - On
Minimum Play Clock - 20
Game Speed - Normal
Player Progression Frequency - Weekly
Coach Firing - On
Game Play Tuning - Yes
Injury - On
Pre Existing Injury - On
Trade Deadline - On
trade Type - Enable All
Relocation Settings - Normal
League Type - All

Team Settings

Play Call Style - Enhanced
Coin Toss 1st Choice - user choice
Coin Toss 2nd Choice - user choice
Strafe Assist - Off
Pre Snap Menu - On
Coaching Tips - Off
Player Names - Always
Heat Seeker - Off
Ball Hawk - Off
Switch Assist - On
Camera Settings - Zoom
Defensive Graphics - Full
Kick Aiming Arc - On
Previous Play Information - On
Play Call Button Layout -
User Preference
Camera Toggle - On
Tutorial Popups - Off

CPU Settings
Fill Roster - Off
Re-Sign Players - Off
Progress Players - Off
Sign Off-Season Free Agents - Off
Simulate Game Prep Activities - Off


Sliders

Player Skill

QB Accuracy - 50
Pass Blocking -
50
WR Catching - 50
Run Blocking - 50
Fumbles - 50
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 50
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 50


CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 50
Pass Blocking- 50
WR Catching - 50
Run Blocking - 50
Fumbles - 50
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 50
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 50

Special Teams

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 50
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 50
Kickoff Power - 50

Game Options

Injuries - 51
fatigue - 70
Min Player Speed Threshold - 45 ***UPDATED -5 ***

Penalty

Offside - 70
false Start - 70
Holding - 70
Face Mask - 53 ***UPDATED -7 ***
Defensive PI - 70
Offensive PI - 70
Punt Catch Interference - 70
Clipping - 70
Intentional Grounding - 20 ***UPDATED -30 ***
Roughing Passer - 55
Roughing Kicker - 70


Auto Subs -------->> Default




These have been fantastic! I may see a few too many Facemask penalties, but it averages out, and makes up for the lack of Pass Interference calls, so I'm good. Also... I do not switch players on Defense, nor do I ever take control of receiver until after he catches the ball.


Also I might add that I always use the suggestion method of calling plays, and always use the strategy one at the top. I may cycle thru, but it's always the strategy play. It gives me the element of feeling like I have offensive a defensive coordinators.
Liking the sliders but to many clipping penalties on kickoffs for me lol
NoFlyZoneAzCards is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #56
Hall of Fame
 
kchuskey's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Topeka, Kansas
Posts: 551
Re: kchuskey's ALL PRO Sliders FINAL**Pure Gold**

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFlyZoneAzCards
Liking the sliders but to many clipping penalties on kickoffs for me lol

Really? Strange. I haven't seen any clipping penalties. Matter of fact, I was thinking of just putting all penalties at 50 except for leaving facemask at 53, since it's the only one that gets called anyways. And I actually think the pass defense was better at default penalties.
__________________
XBOX Gamertag: KCHuskey
PSN Gamertag: KCHuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
kchuskey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:45 PM.

Top -