Home

Old 10-08-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Injuries

Who's using what, and what are you seeing? I have mine in cfm at 56 and I see a lot of cpu injuries but not really any on my side. I get a few games here and there that there out for a couple plays. The cpu I am seeing weeks and usually more then me. Through 3 weeks, I have no injuries and just about every other team has btwn 3 - 5 players out.
Im more interested in hearing about CFM games, not a play now or online games. PN and online are meaningless to me.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 06:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Who's using what, and what are you seeing? I have mine in cfm at 56 and I see a lot of cpu injuries but not really any on my side. I get a few games here and there that there out for a couple plays. The cpu I am seeing weeks and usually more then me. Through 3 weeks, I have no injuries and just about every other team has btwn 3 - 5 players out.
Im more interested in hearing about CFM games, not a play now or online games. PN and online are meaningless to me.
I've got mine set on 58.. I see anywhere between 5-10 a game. Most of them are not too too serious. It's even across the board as far as human and CPU controlled. I've also bumped Fatigue up to 77 and have default auto subs and the running backs switch out like they should. Receivers as well. Hadn't paid attention to other positions. But skill guys do not disappear.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I have mine set to 54 you may want to increase fatigue and see if you get better results. I have mine at 60 but I may increase it.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #4
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
I have mine set to 54 you may want to increase fatigue and see if you get better results. I have mine at 60 but I may increase it.
I am using Aaron's auto subs (original set) with 60 fatigue.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 10-09-2014, 12:15 AM   #5
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I use injury at 70, and fatigue at 70, with default subs, and it works perfect for me. Don't let the 70 injury scare you. It's not as unrealistic as you'd expect.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »