SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2014, 09:00 AM   #97
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Are you guys playing with default rosters, because I wonder if the lowered hit and tackle ratings within the FBG rosters are providing the results I am seeing, which are 1-3 a game. This is a setting I am trying to keep in line with the tackle slider, because if it is raised too much, you will not see fumbles.
Yes, I am using the Week 2 EA roster. There were just too many fumbles at 3 for me. I do want to see them, just not THAT many. Still seeing a good amount at 6.

Btw, within CFM there is only 1 special teams set of sliders. It isn't separate between USER and CPU like it is from the home screen. It does seem like though if you set them from the home screen and then load those sliders into your CFM, it uses what you had set for the CPU within the CFM even though it doesn't show it.

EDIT: For example, in my CFM I have the FG accuracy slider at zero and both the CPU and myself rarely ever miss FGs still.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:20 AM   #98
Banned

OVR: 32

Thank you for the info. It looks like I have a few days away from my roster project, so I will look into these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2014, 01:28 PM   #99
Rookie

NelsonHokie's Arena

OVR: 0

I cant find the fatigue setting in the opening post for the auto-subs. what is it?
Old 09-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #100
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonHokie
I cant find the fatigue setting in the opening post for the auto-subs. what is it?
Old 09-16-2014, 01:42 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Man, forgive me but I've only read half your thread and I'm liking what I see so far. On saying that I am total Newb to the FBG ratings and never used them before so please forgive my question if the seem stupid to you. (also my question are CFM based)

1. do I have to manually input these rosters or can I download them?

2. Am i doing it for every team or can I do one team at a time? (basicly in a nut shell How do I do it?)

3. how is the game play on 3rd and 4th years of CFM? and do drafting the rookies affect anything??

again, sorry if my question seem stupid, but I'm dieing to try good sliders

Thanks
Gc
Old 09-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childplease21
Hey Man, forgive me but I've only read half your thread and I'm liking what I see so far. On saying that I am total Newb to the FBG ratings and never used them before so please forgive my question if the seem stupid to you. (also my question are CFM based)

1. do I have to manually input these rosters or can I download them?

2. Am i doing it for every team or can I do one team at a time? (basicly in a nut shell How do I do it?)

3. how is the game play on 3rd and 4th years of CFM? and do drafting the rookies affect anything??

again, sorry if my question seem stupid, but I'm dieing to try good sliders

Thanks
Gc

No problem. FBGratings.com is a website that has its own scale for rating players in football video games. The rating scale they use is much more true to life because of how they get their data. These ratings, simply put, change the game play, and bring the experience in Madden much closer to simulation than do Donnie Moore's ratings.

That said, if you are PS4, you are in luck, because I have a project going right now to re-rate every player according to the website as well as provide accurate week 1 depth charts. The XBOX guys have one going as well, but I have no clue how far along they are. Ours will be finished in a few weeks. No ETA as of yet. You are more than welcome to experiment with the work that has been done. As of last night there were 6 teams complete, with another completed today. The roster with the 6 teams complete is on the share under my PSN ID SECELITE3 and the name SECELit3FBG
Old 09-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1

Cool,

Thanks, i will give them a try and let you know. I am a PS4 user.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 13

Is there anyway you can post your original set with out any changes? I would really appreciate it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »