SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2014, 09:29 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
The tuner is included in the patch.

Th3 Chos3n On3

You sir are incorrect. The tuner is not included in the patch. I have the patch loaded onto my system and I still get asked to install the tuner every time I start.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #170
22 Time Big 10 Champs

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Why don't u use the tuner?
Old 10-09-2014, 11:02 PM   #171
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Why don't u use the tuner?
I don't like what it did with the user run game.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:03 AM   #172
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0
SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
You sir are incorrect. The tuner is not included in the patch. I have the patch loaded onto my system and I still get asked to install the tuner every time I start.

I didn't mean that the tuner was literally downloaded within the patch.
If you read the tuner/patch notes you'll see that the tuner fixed a things for online play and the patch brought those same fixes to offline modes with a few more updates.

Th3 Chos3n On3
Old 10-10-2014, 05:04 PM   #173
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

On default 50/50/50 All-Pro Sliders with Tuner and Patch #2 OAK vs JETS, the Jets QB threw for 53%. He missed a few of those little drop passes to the flats as well as a couple medium and a long. CPU WR's didn't drop anything that hit their hands that I recall, maybe one?, but HUM WRs dropped catch practically every time if there was immediate contact.

OAK secondary managed to pick off one pass, and we did get pressure on the QB. He did take some sacks, but he also stumbled out of one and burned me pretty bad too. CPU Pass Reaction was a bit heavy, with what woulda been a wide open pass any other year turning into "oh ****" moments as the ball lazily finds its way there to find every defender in the area bearing down :0

Both teams managed to rip a few good runs so overall EA did a good job for people playing out of the box madden. I may just stick with it for a while, see what stats look like after a season.

Not sure what EA did to affect the CPU pass completions, so cant tell you if its going to wildly affect your current settings but I assume it will have some affect if it doesn't make it completely unplayable.

This is a brand new offline cfm.
Old 10-10-2014, 08:01 PM   #174
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydeburnz
On default 50/50/50 All-Pro Sliders with Tuner and Patch #2 OAK vs JETS, the Jets QB threw for 53%. He missed a few of those little drop passes to the flats as well as a couple medium and a long. CPU WR's didn't drop anything that hit their hands that I recall, maybe one?, but HUM WRs dropped catch practically every time if there was immediate contact.

OAK secondary managed to pick off one pass, and we did get pressure on the QB. He did take some sacks, but he also stumbled out of one and burned me pretty bad too. CPU Pass Reaction was a bit heavy, with what woulda been a wide open pass any other year turning into "oh ****" moments as the ball lazily finds its way there to find every defender in the area bearing down :0

Both teams managed to rip a few good runs so overall EA did a good job for people playing out of the box madden. I may just stick with it for a while, see what stats look like after a season.

Not sure what EA did to affect the CPU pass completions, so cant tell you if its going to wildly affect your current settings but I assume it will have some affect if it doesn't make it completely unplayable.

This is a brand new offline cfm.
Not sure if i follow. What this post has to do with the thread? you said you played all pro default?
Old 10-10-2014, 11:47 PM   #175
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Anyone use this with default rosters? How are the sacks issue on this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2014, 01:20 AM   #176
Pro

OVR: 0

Sydeburnz, I know that you developed excellent slider sets for coach mode on the NCAA series. Have you tried Madden on coach mode game play and if so, what set did you use? Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »