SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 24 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #185
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Understand that, but remember I am playing with customized FBG rated rosters. I can see this will improve the gameplay significantly. I don't want to play with EA trolls. The player models look terrible, and the ratings are horrible. I would rather play a 32 team controlled, single year, true to life CFM over a multi-year fictional career. I just wanna play football man. Also, I wouldn't want to use the paranoid trait. I think it makes the quarterbacks get rid of the ball too quickly. They won't go through their reads properly. I feel pretty darn confident and what I have going with my customized rosters, sliders, and modifying the these traits. I think this is going to be a pretty good football year for me.
oh yeah i forgot you play 32 team control with custom roster already. nevermind what i said.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:47 PM   #186
Rookie

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0

Great slider set SECElit3! Will play a few games to gather analysis but first game was Cowboys at Eagles (Me). Maybe it was the tuner, not sure but everything played out well with the stats for passing game. There was only one sack all game by either team but I did get some pressure and caused 4 turnovers (3 Fumbles) to zero turnovers by me and zero penalties to 5 on cowboys. time of possession was about equal but I won 48-7 and ran the ball way too easy. Had over 300 yards on the ground. Maybe without all the turnovers, the game would have been a little more respectable. I will play a few more games before making my adjustments. But may tone down the running game a bit.. Did not have a SACK issue or completion percentage issue. Also played on normal speed with 20 threshold. Love how these sliders play though! I had a blast running up the score on the Cowboys!
Old 10-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #187
Banned

OVR: 32
SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Try removing the tuner for the posted settings or lowering run block to 0 if you want to keep it, to help with the running game. I chose to remove the tuner. Also, lower fatigue back to 60. I'm guessing the fumbles came later in the game. That would be a fatigue issue. Also, the fumble slider is set to work with FBG rosters, which lower the hit power and tackle significantly. I would try those two things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SECElit3; 10-14-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #188
Rookie

cmcghs's Arena

OVR: 6

I've been posting over in the rosters discussion thread, the setting for FG Accuracy at 0 is resulting in CPU kickers barely being able to kick the ball over the offensive line, not to mention way off to the side. I assume you are working on this still, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

EDIT: Bumped the slider up to 50 and the same issue is happening. I must have missed something somewhere along the way.
NHL: Dallas Stars

Last edited by cmcghs; 10-16-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:25 PM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 6

SEC...I see that your have your Pass Blocking lowered to 6.... I read a thread where a guy said on a lower setting it made the computer pass blocking better...any truth to this...?
Old 10-17-2014, 01:04 PM   #190
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by agidio3
SEC...I see that your have your Pass Blocking lowered to 6.... I read a thread where a guy said on a lower setting it made the computer pass blocking better...any truth to this...?

Very much so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #191
MVP

OVR: 3

@SECElit3 -

I have been going through NUMEROUS slider sets, trying to make my own slider sets w/ tweaks, or trying to think through all of the theories on what each slider does (MAJOR props to all our fellow OS brethren with their EXTREMELY detailed slider explanations) BUT could not lock down a set that I felt would get close to that Sunday experience on the gridiron!

Then I decided to give your set another go since the FBG rosters were finalized for the most part with your sliders. The biggest reason why I jumped from your set to other sets, is that it was not made for Defensive Graphics to be turned on along with the fact that my stick skills are on a decline. My peak performance has passed me by! LOL! And then of course, when you see that Pass Block slider so low for the CPU, your thinkin'....Ah man....the sack issue will rear its head immediately for the CPU's first drive...

Well....I'm hear to say....I'm phipsi1 and I suffer from 'slider-itis' sydrome...BUT *drum roll please* I HAVE BEEN HEALED!!! Can I get an AMEN!!???!??? ok...that was too much...anyways...

I'm totally convinced that player ratings (using the FBG rosters), turning off the defensive graphics (I believe this is HUGE to address sacks), deleting the tuner (makes the run game so freakin' rewarding b/c every long gain you really feel that it was your stick skills and play calling prowess that got you the yardage) and obviously your slider set has brought me onto the virtual gridiron and I've had the best games since owning Madden. And honestly, puts this Madden as the GOAT of virtual football games that I have played. I can safely say that APF 2k8 has now officially been put on the shelf (but may get a run in my rotation from time to time).

I broadcasted two test games that I had recently - - > Patriots (me) vs. Dolphins & Falcons (me) vs. Saints ....

Wanted to give Brady a run after seeing him go #Beastmode the last few games and of course, I like to run with the Falcons to test out Brees' awareness in the pocket (Brees has always been the QB that would willingly take sacks especially on screens)...

@ ALL OS Brethren -

If you have any time, check out my broadcasts (wish I had recorded my other test games), you'll see what I mean. The CPU 'Robo-QB' is non-existent with these sliders & CPU QB awareness is SOOO on point. Seeing Brees go through his progression and not having an option in the end zone and just throw it away....or when Brees is getting rushed and throws the ball out of bounds to avoid the sack, ESPECIALLY on HB screen plays....and to see Brees not go into Robo-QB mode or captain check-down...is a thing of beauty...

SO MUCH variety in my games based on who the QB is..

This post is getting too long, so check out the vids.....you'll see what I mean - - >

Saints (CPU) @ Falcons (HUM) - - > 1st half

http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/579420785

*Note: I tweaked the sliders to address my own deficiencies on the offensive side of the ball. So based on your skills, you may want to tweak the sliders b/c I think SECElit3’s offensive skills is probably LIGHT YEARS ahead of mine!

Patriots (HUM) @ Dolphins (CPU) - - > 1st half

http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/578568559

Patriots (HUM) @ Dolphins (CPU) - - > 2nd half

http://www.twitch.tv/phipsi1/b/579065123
Old 10-19-2014, 02:42 PM   #192
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcghs
I've been posting over in the rosters discussion thread, the setting for FG Accuracy at 0 is resulting in CPU kickers barely being able to kick the ball over the offensive line, not to mention way off to the side. I assume you are working on this still, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

EDIT: Bumped the slider up to 50 and the same issue is happening. I must have missed something somewhere along the way.
Seeing this too. Anyone have the solution? It doesn't affect my kicking....only the CPU kicking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »