SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 31 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-27-2014, 12:00 PM   #241
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Will these work if I just call the plays?
Old 10-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #242
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHogsGo0928
Will these work if I just call the plays?
They do...but for ultimate coach mode use this slider set and the FBG roster set.

C
Old 10-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 0

SECElit3 thanks for the sliders and roster. It's allot of hard work and I thank you sir.

Luck was killing me on short throws, I just had to adjust my D.

The rosters are awesome but, when the rookies come in how is that going to affect everything with the ratings. Or are these just attended for one or two seasons.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:44 PM   #244
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezyskillets
SECElit3 thanks for the sliders and roster. It's allot of hard work and I thank you sir.

The rosters are awesome but, when the rookies come in how is that going to affect everything with the ratings. Or are these just attended for one or two seasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deezyskillets

The rookies can't be edited, so it's one year or bust. Never fear because a 32 team user controlled CFM keeps things fresh. You get to play at all the stadiums, experience all sorts of weather, play with tons of great players, all of whom are unique thanks to FBG, and you will see some amazing things you never thought you would see in EA game. I have and I love it!
Old 10-27-2014, 05:44 PM   #245
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Just out of curiosity, what happens if you go into a second season? If you are controlling all the teams, can you just cut all the rookies and play a second season with the rosters? Or is it more complicated than that?
Old 10-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #246
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Excellent work on these! I started my Chiefs CFM with your sliders + roster and lost a close battle with Tennessee in Week 1 27-20. Stats were spot on, and I only had two sacks on Locker. There were several other times I pressured him and he either threw wildly for an incompletion or just threw the ball out of bounds. Great to see after piling up 8+ sack games over and over and over.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 10-29-2014, 06:31 PM   #247
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

I was super busy last week, so I didn't have time to really play the game much. But I called out "sick" to work yesterday, and decided to just chill at home with some Madden 15. I'm still working on Week 1 CFM games, and having a lot of fun playing....frustrating at times, but still very fun and realistic.

So far I'm 2-3 in franchise games played:

GB @ SEA: 15-10 (Win)
NO @ ATL: 38-20 (Loss)
MIN @ STL: 25-35(Loss)
CLE @ PIT: 23-28 (Loss)
JAX @ PHI: 30-24 (Win - OT)

As you can see, all of these games were close (within one score), with the exception of the NO/ATL game. The main reason for this is because of the amount of interceptions that I've been throwing. It has already been noted that passing is difficult with these sliders. You will pay for making the wrong decision, and I have fell victim to this several times in the games that I've played up to this point. While I don't feel like the interceptions are happening in any "superman" type fashion, I do feel like they're happening a little bit too often for my taste. I was playing with the original setting of 53, but I noticed a couple pages back that SEC has lowered that down by a click. Again, I love the challenge that these sliders present, and I don't want to eliminate the interceptions by any stretch, but I want to find a balance between the fun/realism factor. I'm thinking of adjusting the INT slider a maximum of 2-3 clicks...that's all it takes (for me) to get the result that I'M looking for.

One observation that has bothered me over the last few games is the amount of dropped passes by the user receivers. It has been a struggle for me to top the 60% completion range with these sliders to begin with, which is why I decided to raise the User QB Accuracy slider to 5, and I personally don't feel like it needs to be any higher than that. However, I saw A LOT of dropped balls over my last three games with different teams. I probably saw at least a dozen dropped balls over those three games, which has greatly affected my accuracy. If a receiver drops a ball because he gets hit at the same time that the ball is arriving, then okay. I can live with that. But the majority of these drops were not of that variety. They were wide-open passes that even scrub receivers could catch. Not only were some of these drive-killing drops, but they also sent my QB completion percentage into the crapper. Against the Steelers with Brian Hoyer, I went 0/7 in the first quarter, with 4 (I repeat...FOUR) dropped passes by my receivers. Okay, the Steelers have a good defense...that's what I told myself. So the next game, I'm playing as the Eagles vs. Jacksonville. I felt like I would finally get to shred a defense, since the Jags, on the whole, are pretty awful. Nope. I ended up starting 1-8 with Nick Foles, with about 3 drops as well. I finished the CLE game with under 50% completions, and thanks to a solid second half, I finished the PHI game with about 56% completions. I'm probably going to raise WR catch on the user side by one click just to see what happens.

I'm not complaining about the slider set as a whole by any means. As I've said before, this is the best roster/slider set combo on these forums, IMO. I'm just giving my personal feedback, and I will adjust the sliders to better suit the results that I'm looking for.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #248
Banned

OVR: 32

Yeah, the passing game was frustrating for me as well , and I feel like the interception slider might be the culprit. However, the interception slider is what makes the defensive backs aggressive in regards to getting to the ball . I fear lowering the interception slider will cause defensive backs to play much more conservatively , which in turn, will reduce the challenge of the passing game as a whole. I've learned to just be smart when throwing the ball. More importantly, I don't force the football into the coverage . If it's not there, either take the sack or throw it away. The CPU is pretty good about reading the coverage, and not forcing the ball into coverage, for the most part. So, that said I don't believe the secondary is overpowered. I like the idea of raising the catching a click , because the receivers catching effectiveness goes down with their consistency. If you lose the momentum, you're going to drop balls.

I actually have to take a day off after playing a few games with these sliders, because the games are mentally draining. You have to stay focused with this year's game on All Madden because the CPU can take you out of the game rather quickly. My games are true chess matches, and losing has never been so much fun.

Last edited by SECElit3; 10-29-2014 at 06:52 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »