SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #249
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Yeah, the passing game was frustrating for me as well , and I feel like the interception slider might be the culprit. However, the interception slider is what makes the defensive backs aggressive in regards to getting to the ball . I fear lowering the interception slider will cause defensive backs to play much more conservatively , which in turn, will reduce the challenge of the passing game as a whole. I've learned to just be smart when throwing the ball. More importantly, I don't force the football into the coverage . If it's not there, either take the sack or throw it away. The CPU is pretty good about reading the coverage, and not forcing the ball into coverage, for the most part. So, that said I don't believe the secondary is overpowered. I like the idea of raising the catching a click , because the receivers catching effectiveness goes down with their consistency. If you lose the momentum, you're going to drop balls.

I actually have to take a day off after playing a few games with these sliders, because the games are mentally draining. You have to stay focused with this year's game on All Madden because the CPU can take you out of the game rather quickly. My games are true chess matches, and losing has never been so much fun.
I agree with you. I don't want the passing game as a whole to be negatively affected by drastically changing the interception slider. I like the agressiveness of the CPU defense, too, but I feel like there is a balance between the WR Catch and INT slider that will provide slightly better results (for me) than what I'm getting now. It's funny, because I don't see the WR drops issues on the CPU side, nor do I see the User DBs making as many interceptions on the CPU QBs. I feel like both of those sliders are perfect as they stand right now. To rectify the issues that I'm experiencing, I'll probably raise User WR Catch by one click to 45, and the INT slider down to 52 or 51. I plan on playing a couple games tonight, so we'll see what type of results I get.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:58 PM   #250
Banned

OVR: 32

Keep me posted
Old 10-30-2014, 08:18 AM   #251
Rookie

Huko81's Arena

OVR: 0

Wherefrom can I download the FBG ratings?
Thanks
Old 10-30-2014, 11:01 AM   #252
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Do you really have FG accuracy at 1?

Isn't it Shank city?
Old 10-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #253
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage

Isn't it Shank city?
It definitely is not in CFM mode. There are some oddities that occur on play now games though.

I am using more traditional rosters too, not the FBG rosters.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:52 PM   #254
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can anyone tell me what each slider actually does? Not a slider set but the TRUTH on what each one does.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #255
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage

Isn't it Shank city?
The CPU field goal accuracy slider doesn't work in CFM. Not sure about the user accuracy slider. I nor the CPU has had issues kicking field goals.
Old 10-31-2014, 09:29 AM   #256
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
The CPU field goal accuracy slider doesn't work in CFM. Not sure about the user accuracy slider. I nor the CPU has had issues kicking field goals.
Okay, thanks. Does the AI or human ever miss a FG? I've done mainly just play now games and at 25 the AI would just shank it about 20 yards half the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »