Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2014, 09:33 AM   #273
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
I am doing a 32 team offline also and wasn't having problems with freezing but now I am. You either have to force advance to the next week or load a game already in progress. AKA turn off your PS4 while.your in the middle of a game. Next time you load up your PS4 you should be able to jump in where you left off or just quit that game. Either way when you go back to your franchise you won't have the freezing problem.

Thanks for the heads up my friend! Just don't want to put in the time to set up the CFM for all 32 teams and to just have it freeze up on me....

I'm thinking of doing a 32 Team franchise with a theme of 'Change History'....So what I will be doing is taking control of every team that lost during a particular week and trying to change the outcome by winning....Should be interesting, although I'm pretty much resigned to takin' the losses w/ the Jags and Raiders! LOL! Not hatin' on these franchises..just bein' real! LOL!
Old 11-03-2014, 11:56 AM   #274
Banned

OVR: 32

I would have to watch the video to know for sure, but in that game, I was mentally spent by the end of the first half. Trying to focus on Peterson, containing those receivers, and that beast of a Tight End (Rudolph), while worried about All-Madden beast mode kicking. I was most likely looking for a defensive mis-match. Tavon Austin, was my go to and he was out injured. That was a huge blow for me. The draws were me being conservative and a way to chew the clock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I have a few questions on this game. I'm new to PS4, so these may be dumb.

On a few plays late in the first half, you were looking at attributes at the line, mostly of WR's. You did that on 2 or 3 consecutive plays, but then ran 3 straight draws from the shotgun. What exactly were you looking for?
Old 11-03-2014, 12:02 PM   #275
Banned

I suggest watching the Steeler/Browns game if you want to see me completely implode. That game and how I lost was devastating. Mental Abuse... my hands were shaking at the end.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 12:07 PM   #276
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I have a concern. Why are my teams dropping interception attempts on All Madden? The CPU seems to be fine, but my guys drop every single interception opportunity. I'm going to have to look into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEC,

This is something that hasn't jumped out at me as of yet, but I will be sure to take a look at it moving forward. I've kept User Pass Coverage at 82, from your original settings, and I'm nearly positive that I have User Interceptions still at 52-53. Up to this point, I seem to be having good results with those settings. My players seem to make the picks that they should. I will keep an eye on it though.

I read a couple pages back that you're struggling for that first win. I'm halfway into week 1 of my CFM, and I can confidently say that this is, by far, the most challenging slider set I've ever played. I'm through 8 games, and my record is 4-4. The variety in the games that I've played is what's going to keep me coming back all season. Most of the games that I've played have ended up being within one score. Just like in the real-life NFL, you won't see that many blowouts on a weekly basis, and I've been able to see this in the gamves that I've played so far. I had a nailbiter with the Jets vs. Raiders, and I was able to squeak out a win 16-13. Then the next game, I played as the Ravens vs. Bengals, and I thoroughly dominated the Bengals 23-6. The craziest part of this game was that I was having a lot of success with Joe Flacco, throwing a 60-yard TD pass to Torrie Smith, but on the next series, he was knocked out of the game with a back injury. In comes, Terrod Taylor, and he was knocked out of the game on his first series with a broken thumb. Being that the Ravens don't have a third QB, I was forced to have the punter taking snaps, and I basically handed the ball off for the rest of the 2nd half. I played another game last night as the Bills vs. Bears, and this was one of the better games I've played up to this point. Although I did throw an interception with Kyle Orton, I made a conscious effort to NOT force the ball into coverage. I set up the pass with the run. That two-headed monster of C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson is no joke. Fred Jackson broke a 30 yarder for my first score of the game, and C.J. spiller was running for 5 YPC. Because of my success in the run game, I was able to set up play-action, and I hit my receivers on several downfield passes. I ended up finishing the day 240 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT, 70% completions with Kyle Orton. This was the first time in my CFM where I've gotten over 60% completions. The game itself was back and forth, with a lot of long TD drives by both teams. I had jumped out to a 14-10 lead with about 5 minutes left in the first half, and the Bears ended up scoring 17 straight points due to a couple of costly turnovers (Orton INT, and a muffed punt by McKelvin). I went into the half trailing 27-14. Jay Cutler was torched me in this game. His accuracy was spot on, as he threw 3 FIRST HALF TDs to Brandon Marshall. I mix up my play-calling pretty well, but I just couldn't figure him out. I finally realized that he was killing me when I would call zone defenses. Whether I would bring a blitzer or not, he was always finding an open receiver. So I decided to play more man coverage in the 2nd half, occasionally mixing in a blitz and/or zone coverage, and I was able to get some more pressure on him, which led to his completion percentage at the end of the game being at 69%. After trailing at the end of the first half, I pitched a shut out in the 2nd half, as the Bears didn't score. I rallied off 21 points in the second half, and ended up winning the game 35-27 in Chicago.

This is definitely a game of adjustments. SEC said a few pages back that these games can be mentally draining....sort of like chess matches. I couldn't agree more. I'm finding that I can't roll off 3 straight games after work with these sliders. I'll usually find myself in a really good, tight contest in the first game I play, but if I try to play another one after that (after setting up auto-subs, rosters, depth charts, etc.), I'll end up losing focus, and getting my tail whipped.

Although, that won't stop me from at least TRYING to play a couple games tonight after work....LOL.

Having a blast....
Old 11-03-2014, 12:46 PM   #277
Banned

Another tough one tonight... Phili and JAX - Has anyone tried to contain Gerhardt? The guy is a diesel.. I really don't like how the birds offense matches up with the Jax D.... Going to be a tough one
Old 11-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #278
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Another tough one tonight... Phili and JAX - Has anyone tried to contain Gerhardt? The guy is a diesel.. I really don't like how the birds offense matches up with the Jax D.... Going to be a tough one
I played this game last week, and I thought it was going to be a rollover game. I thought for sure I was going to torch the Jags, but this game ended up going to OT. I ended up beating them 30-24. I don't remember anything that stuck out about Gerhardt specifically, but he will definintely truck some folks, that's for sure. I had a field day with McCoy though, so I would lean heavily on him, and take care of the ball! The main reason this game was close was because of the costly interceptions that I threw late in the game.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:35 AM   #279
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
I suggest watching the Steeler/Browns game if you want to see me completely implode. That game and how I lost was devastating. Mental Abuse... my hands were shaking at the end.

Just saw the ending to this game....did you need to order a new controller or replace your ps4 after that? LOL!
Old 11-04-2014, 09:36 AM   #280
MVP

OVR: 4

Okay, the FGA at 1 is hilarious. I've watched 4 CPU kicks and three of them were shanked. 2 of those were XP's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »