Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #305
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Another hit...SEC these sliders are amazing, I have to believe that SECElit3 is one of the top 1 or 2 people to ever make sliders...used your NCAA sliders for years, thank you for making EA football playable...
I think it was more the FBG rosters, than anything. Gameplay is still questionable when using EA rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #306
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Im going to try your sliders today. I have been all over the forum trying to get that near perfect game. What intrigued me was your penalties at default i believe they play a BIG factor especially at the line and someone else opened up a thread on the issue. Im an all madden guy at heart but ive been bouncing between AP and AM mainly Armor&Sword and JoshC tying to find a happy balance for my style of play. I like the animations and breathing room AP provides but AP can be too easy at times, on the other end AM can feel like a traffic jam and a bit tough if sliders are off. Sometimes i even think game speed can play a factor. I tried A&S's set on normal and the cpu had almost godlike numbers everywhere i got crushed lol. Beyond that Im a big fan of coverage/reaction theory too im just trying to find a good balance thats sim and fun. My question is default do ever see penalties or have you scrapped them in favor of gameplay?
Old 11-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #307
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im going to try your sliders today. I have been all over the forum trying to get that near perfect game. What intrigued me was your penalties at default i believe they play a BIG factor especially at the line and someone else opened up a thread on the issue. Im an all madden guy at heart but ive been bouncing between AP and AM mainly Armor&Sword and JoshC tying to find a happy balance for my style of play. I like the animations and breathing room AP provides but AP can be too easy at times, on the other end AM can feel like a traffic jam and a bit tough if sliders are off. Sometimes i even think game speed can play a factor. I tried A&S's set on normal and the cpu had almost godlike numbers everywhere i got crushed lol. Beyond that Im a big fan of coverage/reaction theory too im just trying to find a good balance thats sim and fun. My question is default do ever see penalties or have you scrapped them in favor of gameplay?
I've scrapped penalty sliders in favor of game play. Make sure that you remove the tuner for testing these sliders.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:44 PM   #308
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I've scrapped penalty sliders in favor of game play. Make sure that you remove the tuner for testing these sliders.

Ive been thinking about doing that the A&S set played wonderful before that. But what about the sim stats? Probably a rookie type question but are the patch and the tuner two different things. Pardon my ignorance i wasnt sure if they were and i dig the better sim stats.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #309
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Your set rocks by the way. Now if EA would fix penalties life would be grand!
Old 11-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #310
Rookie

SEC, I have it set on 3. They miss a lot of short throws on 2
Old 11-10-2014, 10:25 AM   #311
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

I started a franchise as the browns, 32 team control, penalties off during preseason , advance to week 1 and the game locks up when I go to play my game against the steelers. Is there a workaround? I thought I saw someone mention a minor glitch like this that was easily remedied by doing something simple, but I cannot find it anywhere? Any ideas? I force advanced the weeks and assume the cpu released a few players from other teams to arrive at a legal 53 man roster. I checked the transactions and there are 9nly a few cuts need to achieve this.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Oh. It doesn't technically freeze. When I choose play weekly game it says loading data and just spins forever and becomes unresponsive. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2014, 10:27 AM   #312
Banned

Yep, simply choose delegate game prep and then start the game from that same menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »