SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2014, 06:11 PM   #25
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I don't think QBA has an effect on that. I would lean towards pass coverage as having more of an impact. I like QBA at 2 because the quarterbacks actually miss, yet accurate enough to hit difficult throws and move the offense. The games are very messy chess matches, which is something I love about this set. Every game is a grind for both the CPU and myself.
I just started my Eagles CFM with this and the first play was a beautifully thrown deep ball from Nick Foles to Maclin.

The defense brought the safeties in and I audibled and tossed it up there, Defender had no chance to make a play.

Later on in the same drive I lofted a 30 yarder behind the zone to Cooper for six. The deep ball is there.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNoVa27
I just started my Eagles CFM with this and the first play was a beautifully thrown deep ball from Nick Foles to Maclin.

The defense brought the safeties in and I audibled and tossed it up there, Defender had no chance to make a play.

Later on in the same drive I lofted a 30 yarder behind the zone to Cooper for six. The deep ball is there.

Yeah, the QBs with high deep throw ratings can still complete the long bombs. Lower rated QBs will struggle a bit. I think he was asking if you've seen the CPU go deep. I saw some nice throws from the CPU yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #27
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Took these for a quick test run earlier today & I like what I'm seeing. The run game feels very realistic for both sides which I love & I saw inaccurate throws by Josh McCown (he started 1-4 before I turned the game off) which was also cool. Seems like ratings matter which is something I've been looking for.

Also in the 15-20 mins I played I saw more varied animations than I've seen since I got the game. I threw a pass behind Victor Cruz who was running a drag route & he adjusted to it beautifully & in a way I haven't seen before in the game. Another cool one was Rashad Jennings being tackled by Richard Sherman (who was holding his leg Van Gundy style) & Jennings hopped his way to a first down.

I want to get some full games in but so far these are outstanding man. Have you tested them in CCM yet?
4 Life.....
Old 09-08-2014, 07:44 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 0

SEC, I've used your sliders continuously through the years in Madden on coach mode play. I'm still on the XBOX, but I'm going to give these a shot and see how it goes. I'm not using FBG rosters but I am using Rondo for life's rosters so his aren't EA Default. Hopefully it goes well...One question: Do you play with the helps on or off? Such as switch assist, strafe, heat seeker and ball hawk...

Last edited by Teleo; 09-08-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Added a question
Old 09-08-2014, 08:03 PM   #29
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Coach Mode play now default ea rosters Pats 23 Jets 6 Brady 18-32-251-1INT-56%, Rushing Ridley 23-81-1TD, Vereen 1- -2yrds, Receiving Amendola 4-83, Gronk 4-70, Edelman 2-34, Dobson 2-32, Thompkins 1-20, Hoomanawaui 1-6, Ridley 4-6, Pats D 7 sacks 2INT, Jets Geno 23-48-2INT-47%, Rushing Ivory 22-85, Bohanon 1-2, Receiving Cumberland 7-50, Salas 4-44, Decker 3-27, Kerley 3-27, Ivory 2-20, Amaro 2-8, Johnson 1-9, Bohanon 1-5, Jets D 4 sacks 1INT , Total Plays 138
Old 09-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Coach Mode play now default ea rosters Pats 23 Jets 6 Brady 18-32-251-1INT-56%, Rushing Ridley 23-81-1TD, Vereen 1- -2yrds, Receiving Amendola 4-83, Gronk 4-70, Edelman 2-34, Dobson 2-32, Thompkins 1-20, Hoomanawaui 1-6, Ridley 4-6, Pats D 7 sacks 2INT, Jets Geno 23-48-2INT-47%, Rushing Ivory 22-85, Bohanon 1-2, Receiving Cumberland 7-50, Salas 4-44, Decker 3-27, Kerley 3-27, Ivory 2-20, Amaro 2-8, Johnson 1-9, Bohanon 1-5, Jets D 4 sacks 1INT , Total Plays 138
I'm not sure these sliders are built for coach mode. I don't see that many sacks in the games I play. I do like what I see in terms of the rushing yardage as well as the passing yardage. Also, these were tested with the FBG rated rosters which considerably lower the block shedding, speed, and acceleration ratings of the Defense. I think there is a set in the works for the One, and I am working on a set for the 4. overall, those aren't bad stats. I am typically seeing the QB %s in the 55-65% range which is right on for an NFL game. I cringe when I see those completion percentages of 70%

Gosh, the default EA rosters are so bad. I wish I could just bust out the FBG rated rosters, but they take so much time. I can see me getting maybe one to two teams a week, maybe three on a good week. In any case, it will take a while. I will get them finished though. The One guys seem like they are getting a lot of help with their project. It's just me for the PS4

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-08-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
SEC, I've used your sliders continuously through the years in Madden on coach mode play. I'm still on the XBOX, but I'm going to give these a shot and see how it goes. I'm not using FBG rosters but I am using Rondo for life's rosters so his aren't EA Default. Hopefully it goes well...One question: Do you play with the helps on or off? Such as switch assist, strafe, heat seeker and ball hawk...
I play with all assists off

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I'm not sure these sliders are built for coach mode. I don't see that many sacks in the games I play. I do like what I see in terms of the rushing yardage as well as the passing yardage. Also, these were tested with the FBG rated rosters which considerably lower the block shedding, speed, and acceleration ratings of the Defense. I think there is a set in the works for the One, and I am working on a set for the 4. overall, those aren't bad stats. I am typically seeing the QB %s in the 55-65% range which is right on for an NFL game. I cringe when I see those completion percentages of 70%
Coach Mode? Is that CPU vs CPU... would the accelerated clock play a factor? The Plays seem a little high.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »