Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #313
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Yep, simply choose delegate game prep and then start the game from that same menu.
I only need to do this for the team I am currently controlling? As in the browns? I swear I tried that already. Will test when I get home. Also, I may have already manually done the game prep and added some of the xp earned to a few of my running backs. Is that a no no?
Old 11-10-2014, 11:37 PM   #314
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wow. Thank you for the work you put in on these. I have been struggling with finding the right setup. This is perfect. I have had some qbs throw deep. Great variation in the game.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #315
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
Yep, simply choose delegate game prep and then start the game from that same menu.
This is not working still. Game locks up for me at week 1 whether I delegate the game prep or perform game prep manually. I reloaded a save from week 2 of preseason and can play all the preseason games but still get stuck at game 1. All teams are set to manual control. Do I need to do anything with the other teams in week 1 first?

Really frustrated as I waited so long for these rosters and now I can't even get into my season! Thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 09:43 AM   #316
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
This is not working still. Game locks up for me at week 1 whether I delegate the game prep or perform game prep manually. I reloaded a save from week 2 of preseason and can play all the preseason games but still get stuck at game 1. All teams are set to manual control. Do I need to do anything with the other teams in week 1 first?

Really frustrated as I waited so long for these rosters and now I can't even get into my season! Thanks for any help.

I don't have this issue... I simply delegate game prep, and then choose to start season game from the same menu... Starts every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2014, 10:58 AM   #317
MVP

icicle22's Arena

Quote:
I don't have this issue... I simply delegate game prep, and then choose to start season game from the same menu... Starts every time.

Does it matter that I let the CPU make all the cuts for the other 31 teams and I only handled my Browns roster cutdown? I also only play the browns games so I never switch to any other coach (of the 31 other teams that are player controlled). Just trying to figure out why this is happening. I want so bad to enjoy this but something is amiss. Maybe I should redownload the roster and start from scratch.

Did anyone ever upload a tutorial on how to properly setup 32 team control? I know there was talk of this but I don't recall ever seeing it.

THanks.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:53 PM   #318
MVP

OVR: 3

@SECElit3 -

Are the sliders in the OP still the most updated version? B/c I see that in past posts you prefer QB Acc at 2, rather than 3...but in the OP you have it at a value of 3...

Please let me know when you have a chance. Thank!
Old 11-17-2014, 07:07 PM   #319
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@SECElit3 -

Are the sliders in the OP still the most updated version? B/c I see that in past posts you prefer QB Acc at 2, rather than 3...but in the OP you have it at a value of 3...

Please let me know when you have a chance. Thank!

No... 2 was a test and I am still working with Special teams settings. Give me a few and I will post the most recent set.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #320
Banned

Updated settings posted. I am also experimenting with lowering the kick accuracy ratings of all kickers and punters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »