SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #345
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
A few of us were discussing it last night. All sliders default may be our only option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is that the defense in general is WAY too aggressive and they don't read the plays enough to fill the proper gaps. The only way to really resolve this is to significantly lower the TAK and KRI sliders.

I just posted a VERY early alpha stage of my slider set on my thread. I'm not using this as a shameless plug, but you might be able to use some of those things to help out your set.
Old 11-29-2014, 10:52 AM   #346
Pro

OVR: 4

My initial thoughts on default Heisman is that the CPU offense is pretty much unstoppable. You just can't tackle the running back without them getting 8 to 12 yards.
Old 11-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #347
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The problem is that the defense in general is WAY too aggressive and they don't read the plays enough to fill the proper gaps. The only way to really resolve this is to significantly lower the TAK and KRI sliders.

I just posted a VERY early alpha stage of my slider set on my thread. I'm not using this as a shameless plug, but you might be able to use some of those things to help out your set.
Thanks, for the post, and I wouldn't care if it was a plug for your sliders. My concern for the patch, is that it dumbed down the user secondary players so that any CPU QB can throw all over my defense. I can't play defense at all after this patch.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #348
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Thanks, for the post, and I wouldn't care if it was a plug for your sliders. My concern for the patch, is that it dumbed down the user secondary players so that any CPU QB can throw all over my defense. I can't play defense at all after this patch.
I think it is solvable; I'm seeing some better things so far; but it is going to be a careful balance of OPI/DPI, PCV, and Pass Reaction. The penalty sliders though are going to be key.
Old 11-29-2014, 12:22 PM   #349
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I think it is solvable; I'm seeing some better things so far; but it is going to be a careful balance of OPI/DPI, PCV, and Pass Reaction. The penalty sliders though are going to be key.
I do hope that is the case. I'll plug them a little later.
Old 11-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 0

i finally got my update patch and can say with your sliders im getting very competitve games that are sucking me away from my real life lol but am also experiencing terrible secondary play from user def.... like reaction is too slow ... other than that slider set is keepin the game alive for me...

also side note i kno its pertaining to sliders, but does the player likeness update work with your fbg rated roster? i refuse to use default roster anymore
Old 11-29-2014, 10:11 PM   #351
MVP

OVR: 3

@SECElit3 -

I was thinking about our testing session the other night and I feel like it would be good if we could try and come up with some sliders w/out the patch (w/ tuner -or- w/out tuner) to be used with the FBG rosters. I recall when we were doing non-patch testing that the animations that were being triggered like with #Beastmode just truckin' people and gettin' through tackles like an absolute monster was awesome to see. And to see Russell going through progressions and rather than forcing it into coverage, he would just take off and try to make a play w/ his legs. Also, I feel that we were getting the secondary for both HUM and CPU dialed in just where we wanted it.

Let me know if you want to schedule a twitch session and we can collaborate again. Would be great to get some more OS'ers to join like Stre5s, etc....
Old 11-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #352
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Hey SEC, saw in Josh's thread where your giving it another go this time with All-Pro.

Glad to see your not giving in yet! I'm giving his a go at the moment but let me know when you get these going and/or if you need any help testing man. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »