SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #49
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Tell you what HC. let me finish the Cowboys, and I will have the Jets finished within the next three days. That'll give you an accurate FBG rated Jets roster to play around with with any slider set you prefer. You can beat up on the saints, bengals, bears, and cowboys all you want.
NICE sure let me know when you finish, Would enjoy trying them out
Old 09-09-2014, 06:09 AM   #50
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

The man who saved NCAA 13 for me is back with some M15 sliders to hopefully save this game for me too.

Will be trying these out in a CFM very shortly. Going in very optimistic about these and can't wait to see the results

Edit: Playing as the Giants in my CFM, week 2 against the Cardinals and at halftime, I'm getting destroyed 30-17.

Eli Manning has thrown 5 INTs at halftime, and anything past 5 yards is usually an incompletion or INT for me. On the other hand, Carson Palmer can't be stopped. He's only missed 3 passes all half, one of them being an INT.

I have 153 rushing yards with Jennings at halftime, and against the Cardinals D, that just seems wrong.

Stats at half
-------------

Eli Manning - 12-25, 147 Yards, 1 TD, 5 INTs (I know Eli isn't the best, but geez)
Carson Palmer - 15-20, 245 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (CPU QBs still play like Gods)

Rashad Jennings - 15 Carries, 120 Yards, 1 TD, 8.0 AVG
Jonathan Dwyer - 9 Carries, 32 Yards

I have 3 sacks against Palmer. We'll see how that number turns out at the end of the game. I'm also hoping that Palmer because a bit less accurate in the second half to get some realistic QB numbers out of him. It's either that, or the Giants D is just that bad.

EDIT:

Just finished the full game. Lost 30-27, was a lot closer than I expected it to be in the end, and, if not for 5 Eli Manning INTs we probably would have won. Finished with 8 sacks, but i'll attribute that to the CPU QB play. Whenever there's good coverage, they just hold the ball and willingly take the sack. If they would just throw the ball away, or take shots to their premiere WR's in coverage, this wouldn't even be an issue and we would see realistic QB numbers.

The running game was entirely too easy for me, as you'll see in a moment when I post the stats. It felt like I could run at will and pick up 6-8 yards every play if I wanted to.

HUM QB play was decent for the player I was using (Eli Manning). I'd probably have better numbers with a more elite QB..

Eli Manning - 21-40, 250 yards, 2 TDs, 5 INTs
Carson Palmer - 27-36 - 426 Yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs (Most yards Iv'e ever given up to a CPU QB, so that's good news)

Rashad Jennings - 29 Carries, 192 Yards, 1 TD

Victor Cruz - 8 Catches, 70 Yards
Rashad Jennings - 6 Catches, 62 Yards, 1 TD
Mario Manningham - 3 Catches, 64 Yards, 1 TD

John Carlson - 6 Catches, 80 Yards
Ted Ginn - 6 Catches, 84 Yards
Larry Fitzgerald - 5 Catches, 71 Yards

The Cardinals have some great run after the catch guys, combined with the Giants having a horrible tackling secondary, I'm not surprised Palmer and these guys burned us all game. Like I said, the CPU QB needs to throw the ball away more and we'd be seeing realistic completion %'s

Good sliders so far SEC, gonna jump into some more games now.

Last edited by Gosens6; 09-09-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:57 AM   #51
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
No. I only had time to play a half. Man the FBG rosters play so much better than the Donny Moore trash. It's night and day to me.

The game played great. I'm going to play more later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha I have a stupid question, what is FBG Rosters? lol

Thanks,
ulua
Old 09-09-2014, 08:21 AM   #52
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
The man who saved NCAA 13 for me is back with some M15 sliders to hopefully save this game for me too.

Will be trying these out in a CFM very shortly. Going in very optimistic about these and can't wait to see the results

Edit: Playing as the Giants in my CFM, week 2 against the Cardinals and at halftime, I'm getting destroyed 30-17.

Eli Manning has thrown 5 INTs at halftime, and anything past 5 yards is usually an incompletion or INT for me. On the other hand, Carson Palmer can't be stopped. He's only missed 3 passes all half, one of them being an INT.

I have 153 rushing yards with Jennings at halftime, and against the Cardinals D, that just seems wrong.

Stats at half
-------------

Eli Manning - 12-25, 147 Yards, 1 TD, 5 INTs (I know Eli isn't the best, but geez)
Carson Palmer - 15-20, 245 Yards, 1 TD, 1 INT (CPU QBs still play like Gods)

Rashad Jennings - 15 Carries, 120 Yards, 1 TD, 8.0 AVG
Jonathan Dwyer - 9 Carries, 32 Yards

I have 3 sacks against Palmer. We'll see how that number turns out at the end of the game. I'm also hoping that Palmer because a bit less accurate in the second half to get some realistic QB numbers out of him. It's either that, or the Giants D is just that bad.
Give it a couple of games... stats are not good, for sure. So these were input into an existing CFM? Nice to see the challenge is there, but keep in mind the ratings are all jacked up with the default rosters. I can't stand by these sliders for anything but FBG rated gameplay. Try a test CFM with the sliders in before you start. EA programming is wonky. I wouldn't be surprised if your experience is different.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:28 AM   #53
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Give it a couple of games... stats are not good, for sure. So these were input into an existing CFM? Nice to see the challenge is there, but keep in mind the ratings are all jacked up with the default rosters. I can't stand by these sliders for anything but FBG rated gameplay. Try a test CFM with the sliders in before you start. EA programming is wonky. I wouldn't be surprised if your experience is different.
What I did was start a new CFM, then import the sliders. I finished the game, and as you can see, some of the stats balanced out, but like I said, the Giants are a bad team, so maybe the final stat line isn't completely unrealistic.

Just finished the full game. Lost 30-27, was a lot closer than I expected it to be in the end, and, if not for 5 Eli Manning INTs we probably would have won. Finished with 8 sacks, but i'll attribute that to the CPU QB play. Whenever there's good coverage, they just hold the ball and willingly take the sack. If they would just throw the ball away, or take shots to their premiere WR's in coverage, this wouldn't even be an issue and we would see realistic QB numbers.

The running game was entirely too easy for me, as you'll see in a moment when I post the stats. It felt like I could run at will and pick up 6-8 yards every play if I wanted to.

HUM QB play was decent for the player I was using (Eli Manning). I'd probably have better numbers with a more elite QB..

Eli Manning - 21-40, 250 yards, 2 TDs, 5 INTs
Carson Palmer - 27-36 - 426 Yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs (Most yards Iv'e ever given up to a CPU QB, so that's good news)

Rashad Jennings - 29 Carries, 192 Yards, 1 TD

Victor Cruz - 8 Catches, 70 Yards
Rashad Jennings - 6 Catches, 62 Yards, 1 TD
Mario Manningham - 3 Catches, 64 Yards, 1 TD

John Carlson - 6 Catches, 80 Yards
Ted Ginn - 6 Catches, 84 Yards
Larry Fitzgerald - 5 Catches, 71 Yards

The Cardinals have some great run after the catch guys, combined with the Giants having a horrible tackling secondary, I'm not surprised Palmer and these guys burned us all game. Like I said, the CPU QB needs to throw the ball away more and we'd be seeing realistic completion %'s
Old 09-09-2014, 08:34 AM   #54
Banned

Are you PS4?
Old 09-09-2014, 08:36 AM   #55
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Are you PS4?
Yes sir I am. I have tried many, many slider sets for this game, and so far, yours is giving me the most realistic QB play (Aside from the sacks issues, but that's a programming error in the game)
Old 09-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #56
Banned

Have you tried a game with my FBG rated rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »