SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 08:44 AM   #57
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Just saw that you uploaded those. Will try a game between 2 of the 3 teams you've completed. Hoping for something magical here.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 8

Played a few games with these. I had a lot of fumbles. Think 8 10 a game. Me or the cpu couldnt get a passing game going.
Didnt use any new rated roster though, might have sokething to do with it.

running game felt really good though, felt really realistic.
Definitly will implant that In my personal slider set, which is now a mix of blueninja, charther, and you, with some minor tweeks.

now wait for the first patch and cmf is on
Old 09-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #59
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
haha I have a stupid question, what is FBG Rosters? lol

Thanks,
ulua

Try here.. appears to be a group that really work on making sure every player is rated properly according to their real life escapades.

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/index.php
Old 09-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #60
Rookie

Sydeburnz's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey SECElit3!

Tried these out on Xbone default rosters and ran into some of the same issues listed above... mostly lots of INT & Fumbles in or around the red zone. But the most frazzling was finally getting a WR wide open and have the QB, who is standing in the pocket, randomly throw the ball 10 yards off target directly to the nearest defender ... he didn't just miss... he actually threw it to the guy, I kid you not, ...defender was oblivious until the ball hit him in the hands.

Moments like that make me wish I left the Xbox ones Kinect and Upload Videos stuff turned on haha I was cursing a blue streak.

LJ picked up a Xbox last week so we are just getting into Madden. Glad to see you haven't given up either hehe

I am looking to go Normal or Fast speed this year, I think slow is affecting things like running control and ball speed. On slow I seem to ping pong thru holes hitting everything inbetween while on Normal/Fast it feels like even the slightest pressure on the stick allows me to navigate precisely and effectively. Same with passing ... on Slow the Defense seems to get the jump on the ball far to often, even at 100 reaction time, while on fast the ball is there or nearly there before they are trying to get to it which feels more natural.

But overall I liked the feel of the sliders. If you get serious on adjusting for higher speeds Ill bee anxious to try them!

Go Raiders!
Burnz
Old 09-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 8

Have to say the low tackle slider is amazing. Really makes the tackling look good and way more realistic.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:46 PM   #62
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

I've played 3 games so far with these sliders (ea rosters) and all 3 have been TOTALLY different. Can't ask for anything more than that.

I've had MJD shred me for 180 yds. Then the Raiders fumble running out the clock and I march down and score a game winning TD.

Next game A Rodgers torched me for 600 yds passing and with GB down 10 with 1 minute left they score on 3 plays, recover the onside kick, get into field goal range on 2 plays and send it into OT.

The 3rd game Sam Bradford goes for 90 yds on 35% passing and I win a defensive battle.

I'm just really having fun with Madden for the first time since 07 on the ps2!
Old 09-10-2014, 12:01 AM   #63
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
I've played 3 games so far with these sliders (ea rosters) and all 3 have been TOTALLY different. Can't ask for anything more than that.

I've had MJD shred me for 180 yds. Then the Raiders fumble running out the clock and I march down and score a game winning TD.

Next game A Rodgers torched me for 600 yds passing and with GB down 10 with 1 minute left they score on 3 plays, recover the onside kick, get into field goal range on 2 plays and send it into OT.

The 3rd game Sam Bradford goes for 90 yds on 35% passing and I win a defensive battle.

I'm just really having fun with Madden for the first time since 07 on the ps2!
That's what is most important... having fun
Old 09-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #64
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yo .... Seclit3.....Im running a 32 man franchise on ps4... Now can these settings work on user vs user ?? I want to have games like the ones guys are talking about on here vs the CPU. Any advice would be great thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »