SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

This is a discussion on SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15** within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2014, 01:51 PM   #1
Banned
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 5,575
SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

BETA PATCH 3 **TESTED FOR USE WITH FBG RATED ROSTERS ONLY**
Game Options Beta 3

Last Edit
Skill Level
All-Madden

Quarter Length
15m 15
10/25/2014
Game Speed
Normal
9/272014
Threshold
19
10/12/2014
Fatigue
60
10/19/2014
Injury
57
10/25/2014






Penalties - Final


Off-sides
Default

False Start
Default

Holding
Default

Face Mask
Default

Def Pass Int
Default

Off Pass Int
Default

KR/PR Interference
Default

Clipping
Default

Int Grounding
Default

Roughing Pass
Default

Roughing Kick
Default





Auto Subs (QB)
Out
In

QB
0
10
10/26/2014
RB
70
80
10/26/2014
WR
30
40
10/26/2014
FB
30
40
10/26/2014
OL
0
10
10/26/2014
DT
50
60
10/26/2014
DE
50
60
10/26/2014
LB
50
60
10/26/2014
CB
30
60
10/26/2014
S
30
60
10/26/2014



Madden 15
Equal (Human CPU) – Unless specified


User
CPU

QB Accuracy
4
4
11/28/2014
Pass Block
6
6
11/28/2014
WR Catch
46
46
11/17/2014
Run Block
6
6
11/28/2014
Fumbles
50
50
11/28/2014
Reaction Time
3
3
11/28/2014
Interceptions
53
53
11/28/2014
Pass Coverage
3
83
11/28/2014
Tackling
50
50
11/28/2014



Special Teams


FG Power
49
11/28/2014
FG Accuracy
38
10/25/2014
Punt Power
50
10/25/2014
Punt Accuracy
38
11/28/2014
Kickoff Power
50
10/25/2014



Volume Settings


Master
Default

Commentator
Default

Crowd
Default

PA
Default

On the field
Default

Menu Music
Default

Menu Sound Effects
Default







Slider Legend:


Red
Recent Change

Blue
Still under consideration (possible change required)

Green
Fully tested (Ready for Play) (Possible change based on future results)


Hi guys, let me start off by saying that I was going to pass on attempting a slider set for Madden 15. Most of you probably have already found your sets, and for those that have, I am glad you are enjoying the game, and keep enjoying it. For those still looking, I am simply going to provide another option in the vast sea of slider sets. I have been doing a good bit of testing, reading, and researching. I think I have found something that gives me the game I am looking for. Feel free to try them out. Below, I have listed an explanation of why I chose the setting I did.
** Disclaimer: These settings have ONLY been tested with my FBG rated rosters.


Last edited by SECElit3; 11-28-2014 at 01:05 PM.
SECElit3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

These sounds interesting. I will give them a shot.
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:19 PM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

@SECElit3 -

First question….Are you on PS4 or XB1? Second question….Are your rosters on Madden Share? Any info would be great because you have an interesting approach for your sliders & have always wanted to try out a roster set with FBG ratings.
PhiPsi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:39 PM   #4
Banned
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 5,575
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@SECElit3 -

First question….Are you on PS4 or XB1? Second question….Are your rosters on Madden Share? Any info would be great because you have an interesting approach for your sliders & have always wanted to try out a roster set with FBG ratings.
On PS4... 3/32 complete. I will put them up. I'm working on AZ now
SECElit3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
On PS4... 3/32 complete. I will put them up. I'm working on AZ now
Nice! I'm on PS4 as well….This slider set intrigues me since it is targeted to play with an FBG rated roster. And I've always been curious when I see that gamers have implemented these ratings into Madden. So since this is my first Madden since the good ole' ps2 days (have been a loyal 2K football guy - APF 2k8!), its awesome that we have SO many options for rosters out there (and the many different slider set approaches)!

Which teams have you finished up….Would be awesome if you could finish up teams that play each other in the first game of the season (i.e. Browns - Steelers, Bears - Bills, etc…) so we could test it out in online or offline CFM.

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 09-07-2014 at 03:52 PM.
PhiPsi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #6
Banned
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brentwood, TN
Posts: 5,575
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Nice! I'm on PS4 as well….This slider set intrigues me since it is targeted to play with an FBG rated roster. And I've always been curious when I see that gamers have implemented these ratings into Madden. So since this is my first Madden since the good ole' ps2 days (have been a loyal 2K football guy - APF 2k8!), its awesome that we have SO many options for rosters out there (and the many different slider set approaches)!

Which teams have you finished up….Would be awesome if you could finish up teams that play each other in the first game of the season (i.e. Browns - Steelers, Bears - Bills, etc…) so we could test it out in online or offline CFM.
Well, the FBG rosters are great! The problem is it takes a full day to enter the ratings for one team. It takes even longer when you're creating undrafted free agents and other players. Currently, I have Cincinnati, Chicago, and New Orleans 100% complete. The first thing you'll notice is that the gameplay is a lot slower with the FBG rosters. This is probably due to the Lowered acceleration and speed ratings. It will be awhile before the ratings are completely entered into the game, but I am chipping away at it . I have been testing with the default rosters , and the game plays fine, just not as good as with the edited ratings
SECElit3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #7
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

these look interesting
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #8
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: SECElit3's All-Madden Sliders **Madden 15**

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Well, the FBG rosters are great! The problem is it takes a full day to enter the ratings for one team. It takes even longer when you're creating undrafted free agents and other players. Currently, I have Cincinnati, Chicago, and New Orleans 100% complete. The first thing you'll notice is that the gameplay is a lot slower with the FBG rosters. This is probably due to the Lowered acceleration and speed ratings. It will be awhile before the ratings are completely entered into the game, but I am chipping away at it . I have been testing with the default rosters , and the game plays fine, just not as good as with the edited ratings
Good stuff my friend….please keep us posted with your progress! BTW, you have another loyal SEC fan here….GO BIG BLUE! #BBN ….

BTW, could you do the Falcons next, so that we could test CFM with a Saints - Falcons matchup? And also …. wanted to get your thoughts if the tuner was applied to the OFFLINE CFM? Specifically for the gameplay b/c I know that the sim stats and MUT are all messed up and will need a patch. Just wondering if the tuner will address gamely for OFFLINE CFM … Unfortunately I don't have ps+ so can't do online CFM.

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 09-07-2014 at 04:45 PM.
PhiPsi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Top -