down field - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

down field

This is a discussion on down field within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2014, 12:50 PM   #33
MVP
 
SwaggerCoach's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
What time you think that will be around Swagger. I also am very interested in these as I agree with you 100%, Armors sliders are basically perfect but these couple changes will make it set it stone for me.

***Also what time zone are you in lol***
lol I'm east coast. Don't worry - I'll have them up soon enough.
SwaggerCoach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:51 PM   #34
PMO
Banned
 
PMO's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
lol I'm east coast. Don't worry - I'll have them up soon enough.
Nice thanks
PMO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:50 PM   #35
MVP
 
heelphreak's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chapel Skill, NC
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
I will post them when I get off work today.
Cool. Thanks. On my lunch break i added the changes you posted in this thread to my armor & sword saved set and played half a game, Lions at Panthers in my CFM.

I'm liking it. Definitely more down field passes and a variety of misses. Errant throws, PBU, drops. ..

I'm curious to see your full set.

Oh, and go Hornets! This is the first year I've ever been more excited about the Hornets than the Panthers. Not that i'm not excited about the Panthers.
__________________
Tar Heels | Panthers | Hornets

Last edited by heelphreak; 09-10-2014 at 02:03 PM.
heelphreak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:01 PM   #36
MVP
 
SwaggerCoach's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Cool. Thanks. On my lunch break i added the changes you posted in this thread to my armor & sword saved set and played half a game, Lions at Panthers in my CFM.

I'm liking it. Definitely more down field passes and a variety of misses. Errant throws, PBU, drops. ..

I'm curious to see your full set.
For a fellow Panthers fan, you got it.

Glad to see you got some good results so far!
SwaggerCoach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #37
Rookie
 
The Yurpman's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: down field

Yeah, I need this new set Swagger.
The Yurpman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #38
MVP
 
BZito75's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Apr 2003
Re: down field

Just played week 3 in my Vikings franchise and WOW what a difference these tweaks made.

Qb acc up to 60
Wr catch down to 35
Pass block at 85
Ig at 5
Roughing the passer at 5

Brees threw deep A LOT and was 24/36 336 1 td 1 int

Best news was I sacked him only twice and he was dancing in the pocket. Even threw it away 3 times. Thank you for these edits.
__________________
Twitch Username: CEspo723
BZito75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 08:43 PM   #39
MVP
 
SwaggerCoach's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: down field

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Just played week 3 in my Vikings franchise and WOW what a difference these tweaks made.



Qb acc up to 60

Wr catch down to 35

Pass block at 85

Ig at 5

Roughing the passer at 5



Brees threw deep A LOT and was 24/36 336 1 td 1 int



Best news was I sacked him only twice and he was dancing in the pocket. Even threw it away 3 times. Thank you for these edits.

24 for 36 is great. Loving the 336 yards too. What's great is - if you think the CPU could be completing a few more passes, you can always raise CPU catch up.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SwaggerCoach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #40
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2008
Re: down field

You might want to check out my slider testing thread. Some sliders like pass block don't work. Pass coverage and reaction effect zones and reduce sacks but dont effect man. I haven't posted but QB accuracy doesn't effect pass choice as far as I can tell. Similarly defensive PI doesn't have objective effects. Threshold is interesting but changes deviation from the two stats. If a LB runs you down it isn't threshold. It does however widen gaps. In NCAA this sometimes made WR less open because CB had better stats. They would separate on routes but then get caught. Mainly it effects WR vs safety or LB.
Oraeon1224 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.

Top -