is ea aware of this? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

is ea aware of this?

This is a discussion on is ea aware of this? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 11:05 PM   #9

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: is ea aware of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yes they know they not working and are working on fixing then now far as fixing them in a patch for 15? who knows.
Where have you seen they are working on fixing them? They haven't worked for about a decade.

Last time I saw it acknowledged by EA was when they said penalties aren't seen as being fun by the tourney crowd.

I would love to see a quote from them saying they are working to fix it.

Last edited by kehlis; 09-09-2014 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 4

I am not a betting man...however, I would bet any amount of money I could get my hands on that they are not doing anything with penalties via patch. We will be lucky to get the cfm stat mess and robo qb fixed without them wrecking another part of the game.

This has been going on the better part of a decade, if they were going to address it they would have done so before release.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Where have you seen they are working on fixing them? They haven't worked for about a decade.

Last time I saw it acknowledged by EA was when they said penalties aren't seen as being fun by the tourney crowd.

Why don't they just make the game default to penalties off and those who want a sim experience can turn them on. I know they cater to the 13 year old on-line whining crowd and those greaseballs that appeared on the Madden Nation show but this is ridiculous.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 01:35 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
yes they know they not working and are working on fixing then now far as fixing them in a patch for 15? who knows.
The patch will be Madden 16
Old 09-12-2014, 12:06 AM   #13
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

Saw something last year that suggested they would look to improve pentalties for Madden 16 . . .

Funny thing was, I thought penalties worked better (not good, mind you, but slightly better) on Madden 25 (PS4) than they had on the last couple of PS3 versions . . . and still, somehow, we regressed this year. . .
Old 10-02-2014, 01:04 PM   #14
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
I am not a betting man...however, I would bet any amount of money I could get my hands on that they are not doing anything with penalties via patch. We will be lucky to get the cfm stat mess and robo qb fixed without them wrecking another part of the game.

This has been going on the better part of a decade, if they were going to address it they would have done so before release.
i havent even started a cfm yet......whats wrong with it and the stats?
Old 10-02-2014, 02:02 PM   #15
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344

No way are they looking at fixing penalties or the other issues mentioned. Every year the same issues remain unfixed. Owner mode is a bit of a mess, sliders are opaque, penalties broken, gameplay inconsistent, attributes poorly applied, etc etc. It doesn't change. They've made some really nice changes this year with the defensive camera etc but don't hold your breath that anything is really going to change.

The only chance we'll have of a new experience is if a new company ever get their hands on the licence.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:45 PM   #16
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie.paula
i havent even started a cfm yet......whats wrong with it and the stats?
Let's see, where do we start....

Stats are hosed, low QB yardage and TD totals and very high INTs, this in turn leads to regression by top QBs who then get cut or demoted to backups.

Sacks are out of control, anywhere from 5 to 12 a game for the user.

Owner mode is a complete mess as far as finances, making it very difficult to resign your players or sign FA. Also CPU controlled teams have to cut or let top guys go when their contracts expire because they can't afford to resign them either. Then the FA pool looks like the Pro Bowl roster.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »