Home

Pass Interference

This is a discussion on Pass Interference within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pass Interference

So I did some tests to see if I could get DPI called during a game. What I did was take control of a cornerback and every passing down would just do my best to aggressive tackle the receiver, what I found out is that the receiver cannot be interacted with until he catches the ball. My CB would just bounce off the receiver every time I’d hit him. I'm sure this is already known but receivers do not notice their surroundings, they just run their routes and if something is in their way they'll just run into it. This usually happens to me on drag routes, where my receiver will get stuck on the OLine and DLine instead of just running around them. Hopefully EA will fix this in future maddens, to me this is unacceptable and tells me that this game is far from being a finished product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Pass Interference

I have repeatedly noticed the same thing, but chose not to post it, because I knew someone would argue the observation, and basically say I don't know what im seeing with my own eyes. Don't feel like arguing just to defend myself and my obvious observation. And your right, its totally unacceptable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »