Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #145
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Every year I say I'm going to stay away from this board and just enjoy the game lol. I've had slideritis since august 26th.... I've just tweaked penalties, played default, gone to extremes... You name it I've done it. I'm using these as my final set and I'm just going to play. 1 sack, 800 sacks, 2 yards or a million.... This year the results are so varied that everyone has a different idea of what football should be. Cheers everyone... Here's my final set so help me god lol.

Hum/CPU

Qb acc 27/55
Pass blk 58/65
Wr catch 38/38

Run blk 50/52
Fumbles 40/48 (under 50 the rb will juke more and look to shred)

Pass react 15/15
Ints 40/35
Pass cov 75/75

Tackle 35/35

Penalties

Offside 60
False start 61
Holding 65
Facemask 52
Dpi 75
Opi 25
Kpi 50
Clipping 50
IG 15
Rtp 25
Rtk 50

Injuries 60
Fatigue 67 (more rb subs)
Threshold 38
These look fantastic, take the random games as they come, like you said some games you will be 22 of 28 for 330 yards then next you will go 22 of 37 for 250 lol.............slideritus is the absolute worst and I am in the same boat as you are!!! I have my final set looking very very similar to this and I am done also. Game is amazing and with slideritus outta the way we can enjoy it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 05:59 PM   #146
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Every year I say I'm going to stay away from this board and just enjoy the game lol. I've had slideritis since august 26th.... I've just tweaked penalties, played default, gone to extremes... You name it I've done it. I'm using these as my final set and I'm just going to play. 1 sack, 800 sacks, 2 yards or a million.... This year the results are so varied that everyone has a different idea of what football should be. Cheers everyone... Here's my final set so help me god lol.

Hum/CPU

Qb acc 27/55
Pass blk 58/65
Wr catch 38/38

Run blk 50/52
Fumbles 40/48 (under 50 the rb will juke more and look to shred)

Pass react 15/15
Ints 40/35
Pass cov 75/75

Tackle 35/35

Penalties

Offside 60
False start 61
Holding 65
Facemask 52
Dpi 75
Opi 25
Kpi 50
Clipping 50
IG 15
Rtp 25
Rtk 50

Injuries 60
Fatigue 67 (more rb subs)
Threshold 38
Ironically, this is close to the latest settings I've been testing as well.

I want to see a few more games with low pass reaction time and high pass coverage...and spend a bit more time with threshold in between 20-40. But I feel like I'm getting close too.

Bzito, how is the CPU rush offense against you with those sliders going?
Old 09-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #147
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach

I want to see a few more games with low pass reaction time and high pass coverage...and spend a bit more time with threshold in between 20-40. But I feel like I'm getting close too.

Started my jaguars cfm. Lost 23-10 and Foles didn't have to do much as philly owned me from the opening kick

Henne 24/40 237 1 td 1 int
Foles 15/24 170 1 int

Gerhart 14-46
Shady 22-119 1 td
Sproles 7-52 1 td

Sacks 4 a side.

I'm very happy with these numbers, philly ran 53 plays and jax ran 64 so 117 total.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:02 PM   #148
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:

I have basically the same sliders that bzito has except with CPU pass block at 95 and CPU Run block at 60.

With CPU run block I help Doug Martin to 14 for 30 then AP had 29 for 230 so it's very up and down which is great....... I also have React for both at 5 with coverage for both at 85, thresh at 38
Old 09-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #149
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Is the first page up to date? And what are you doing for auto subs? I don't want to have to go through every page.
Old 09-16-2014, 01:41 AM   #150
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Is the first page up to date? And what are you doing for auto subs? I don't want to have to go through every page.

OP will be updated tomorrow.

Using Aaron's auto subs.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:12 AM   #151
MVP

northmen24's Arena

Ok good. I played a game last night with what's on the first page. I felt like 12 minutes was too short or the run off was too much. Also the rivers was 4/12 at half time with 43 yards. Against the raiders. I know there is an issue with user sacks so I won't even mention that. Everything else was great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 11:55 AM   #152
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
What up Madden people,

I've been offering up my own two cents and experiences with tweaking sliders in many threads here.

I never intended to set out to create my own set of sliders. However, several of you have been asking me to post my set. So here it is, it all of its glory.

I have a feeling I'll be updating these once EA decides to drop a patch.

Keep in mind your QB sack numbers will still be very high. I've spent a TON of time testing and tweaking and experimenting...you're going to end up with 5+ sacks for most of your games for now. Instead of getting upset, just look at it as a +/- deal. If you sack the CPU 5 times but they sack you 4, I'd say you have a pretty good challenge.

I also encourage you to do a lot of testing on your own. I call this the chameleon set because I took a lot of different slider sets and merged them all together. I will credit the members on here that inspired this work. Please mess with these...break them apart, find what works, what doesn't, and keep making tweaks. No one slider set is going to be perfect for you.

Last updated: 9/16:

Online CFM Settings

Skill Level - All-Pro
Quarter Length - 13 min
Accelerated Clock - On
Minimum Play Clock - 18
Game Speed - Normal

Team Settings

Strafe Assist - On
Pre Snap Menu - On
Coaching Tips - Off
Player Names - Pre Snap
Heat Seeker - On
Ball Hawk - On
Switch Assist - On

Sliders

Player Skill

QB Accuracy - 15
Pass Blocking - 55
WR Catching - 65
Run Blocking - 45
Fumbles - 40
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 15
Interceptions - 39
Pass Coverage - 80
Tackling - 32

Notes: If you're picking apart the CPU too easily, lower your QB accuracy. I have WR catching at 65 so that you will see star WR's come down with the ball more often with 1 on 1 matchups. You might need to lower run blocking down if you're averaging over 4 yards per carry (depending on your team). Thanks to Oraeon's research, the lower the pass defense reaction time slider, the faster your defense will react to the ball in the air. Raising pass coverage does exactly that - it allows your players to cover passes more effectively. These two values are set to 15 and 80 because the CPU has a habit of picking apart your defense a little too easily in my opinion. This counters it. With tackling set to 32, you will see a realistic amount of broken tackles.

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 50
Pass Blocking- 85
WR Catching - 37
Run Blocking - 55
Fumbles - 40
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 15
Interceptions - 39
Pass Coverage - 80
Tackling - 32

Notes: I've tested QB accuracy a lot. In my opinion, this slider does not impact the CPU QB's actual accuracy until you get down to 4 or 3. From 5-100, the QB accuracy is roughly the same. You will, however see the QB scramble more intelligently at higher levels. In my opinion, this allows them to escape a few more sacks. I have fumbles set to 40 for both teams and you will see on average 1 fumble per team each game. Raise this slider if you want to see less.

Special Teams

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 38
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 53
Kickoff Power - 50

Notes: FG accuracy is perfect in my opinion. You will finally see the CPU miss a realistic amount of FG's. I raised punt accuracy to 53 because the CPU doesn't do too well at coffin corners at 50 or below.

Game Options

Injuries - 52
fatigue - 64
Min Player Speed Threshold - 35

Notes: I'm still testing speed threshold. Supposedly, the lower you go, the more separation you will see between players. Testing so far is inconclusive - but at 35, the game is starting to feel right.

Penalty

Offside - 60
false Start - 61
Holding - 65
Face Mask - 52
Defensive PI - 75
Offensive PI - 25
Punt Catch Interference - 50
Clipping - 50
Intentional Grounding - 15
Roughing Passer - 25
Roughing Kicker - 50

If you want to test and show us box scores, go here:
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

Credit goes to:

Armor and Sword for his brilliant base set
Kchuskey for his all-pro default penalty set and theory
Billsfan1113 for his idea to raise CPU pass accuracy
Oraeon1224 for his extensive slider testing and theory
Bzito75 for his tweaking of this base set that inspired changes

If you're still seeing too many short passes from the CPU, hit triangle on PS4 (Y on Xbone) and then right stick down to adjust coverage to underneath routes. This works like a charm!

Enjoy.
Just updated the OP.

Special thanks to Bzito for him tweaking my original set and then me tweaking his tweaks lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »