Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2014, 12:27 PM   #153
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Really nice work man, I love how you've pulled from all the resources available on this site, combined the logic and findings of others, then tweaked them into a collaborated set. I was enjoying your first set and can't wait to take these for a test drive.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:36 PM   #154
MVP
 
SwaggerCoach's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatdawg
Really nice work man, I love how you've pulled from all the resources available on this site, combined the logic and findings of others, then tweaked them into a collaborated set. I was enjoying your first set and can't wait to take these for a test drive.
Thank you for the kind words! I hope I can give some of you guys a fun Madden experience.

I know I'm having a blast this year.
SwaggerCoach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:40 PM   #155
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Yeah really great work Swagger. Will definitely try these out tonight.


What's the deal between All Pro and All Madden? I've been using All Madden and feel like I can get good games/can compete, but something just doesn't feel quite right.


With All Pro I haven't found a slider set challenging enough (I'd rather lose more than I win if they're close games, than beat down the CPU every game).


But most seem to be using all pro so am I just missing a trick?
Team Woopie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:30 PM   #156
MVP
 
heelphreak's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chapel Skill, NC
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Just played a half with your updated set with the exception of fumble at 30 for both teams.

Liked what i saw. Will play more at post stats tonight.
__________________
Tar Heels | Panthers | Hornets
heelphreak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #157
MVP
 
heelphreak's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chapel Skill, NC
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Woopie

What's the deal between All Pro and All Madden? I've been using All Madden and feel like I can get good games/can compete, but something just doesn't feel quite right.


With All Pro I haven't found a slider set challenging enough (I'd rather lose more than I win if they're close games, than beat down the CPU every game).


But most seem to be using all pro so am I just missing a trick?
Maybe you're just too good for AP. I'm old, so AP is the perfect challenge with sliders like these.
__________________
Tar Heels | Panthers | Hornets
heelphreak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:34 PM   #158
MVP
 
SwaggerCoach's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Woopie
Yeah really great work Swagger. Will definitely try these out tonight.


What's the deal between All Pro and All Madden? I've been using All Madden and feel like I can get good games/can compete, but something just doesn't feel quite right.


With All Pro I haven't found a slider set challenging enough (I'd rather lose more than I win if they're close games, than beat down the CPU every game).


But most seem to be using all pro so am I just missing a trick?
What aspects of the game are too easy specifically?
SwaggerCoach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #159
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2007
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

All-Pro seems to be too easy for me too. WRs just get open, easier to drive down the field an do whatever I want. Also sacks are drive killers for the CPU and they don't really score too much.

Don't think I've tried these sliders yet, but I've tried multiple All-Pro sliders.

Gonna give these a try though.

EDIT:

Played a game with these in my Jags franchise, played the Bengals, ended up winning big, stats were solid, but passing too easy, so moving QB ACC down to 7. Although not too unrealistic, two big TD plays for Marqise Lee. Just feel like when I play All-Pro I'm not really going to lose.

Last edited by sappy3; 09-16-2014 at 04:26 PM.
sappy3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #160
MVP
 
SwaggerCoach's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Oct 2011
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Might bring pass reaction time down to 5 or 10, More testing to come. Happy with everything else so far.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SwaggerCoach is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:49 AM.

Top -