Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #169
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz85
Going to update your base set?
With more testing, yes. I'm slow to update until I'm sure of results.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:34 AM   #170
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Is anybody finding human pass defense too effective?

I'm totally loving this set. I started a Bears CFM and have played 2 games. Both have been wildly different, with the exception of the CPU passing being very anemic. I was facing Buffalo and San Fran. Of course, SF ran wild on me to the tune of 260yds, with two runs over 40 yds.

Beat the Bills 29-7 and lost to SF 13-20. Amazingly, sacks have not been too crazy. I had 5 against Buffalo and 1 against SF. 46ers gutted me running the ball in the first half and jumped to a 13-0 lead. Late in the 2nd i broke Gore's arm and starting selling out on run commit. Still ended up giving up a 40 yard run to his backup but they didn't score on that drive.

Gameplay is challenging and rewarding. I'm not going to tweak passing d just yet. I want to play at least 5 games.

I have made a couple small tweaks. I have injuries at 54 and fatigue at 65 using Aarron's latest auto subs. I have fumble at 30 for human and 35 for CPU. I've seen 2 fumbles in two games for the CPU. They recovered one. At 30 for human i have to be careful about covering the ball catching passes over the middle and on certain run plays. Just an added dimension i enjoy.

Raising the injuries bit me early as Cutler got his collar bone broken by Willis on a blitz in the 2nd quarter. Fortunately i signed Kevin Kolb in the preseason and he went 13-17 1-1 the rest of the way. I had the ball driving with under 2:00 going for the tie and threw a pick.

I look forward to playing a team with a great passing attack to find out if i need to tweak that at all. SF's run attack was incredibly powerful last game, but Buffalo's was just slightly above average so i don't think that needs changing yet, or at all.

I'm so pleased with how this game plays now. Good times! Thanks everyone.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:57 AM   #171
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Is anybody finding human pass defense too effective?

I'm totally loving this set. I started a Bears CFM and have played 2 games. Both have been wildly different, with the exception of the CPU passing being very anemic. I was facing Buffalo and San Fran. Of course, SF ran wild on me to the tune of 260yds, with two runs over 40 yds.

Beat the Bills 29-7 and lost to SF 13-20. Amazingly, sacks have not been too crazy. I had 5 against Buffalo and 1 against SF. 46ers gutted me running the ball in the first half and jumped to a 13-0 lead. Late in the 2nd i broke Gore's arm and starting selling out on run commit. Still ended up giving up a 40 yard run to his backup but they didn't score on that drive.

Gameplay is challenging and rewarding. I'm not going to tweak passing d just yet. I want to play at least 5 games.

I have made a couple small tweaks. I have injuries at 54 and fatigue at 65 using Aarron's latest auto subs. I have fumble at 30 for human and 35 for CPU. I've seen 2 fumbles in two games for the CPU. They recovered one. At 30 for human i have to be careful about covering the ball catching passes over the middle and on certain run plays. Just an added dimension i enjoy.

Raising the injuries bit me early as Cutler got his collar bone broken by Willis on a blitz in the 2nd quarter. Fortunately i signed Kevin Kolb in the preseason and he went 13-17 1-1 the rest of the way. I had the ball driving with under 2:00 going for the tie and threw a pick.

I look forward to playing a team with a great passing attack to find out if i need to tweak that at all. SF's run attack was incredibly powerful last game, but Buffalo's was just slightly above average so i don't think that needs changing yet, or at all.

I'm so pleased with how this game plays now. Good times! Thanks everyone.
Nice! Glad to hear you're having fun with the challenge.

Let me know how injuries at 54 plays out - I'm hesitant to raise this because with all of the sacks, I know I can probably knock out 90% of the CPU QB's I go up against. But if that doesn't happen, I'd love to see it!!

One thing I do wish we'd see is O and D linemen getting injured...they never show up for me.

I actually had Andy Dalton torch me the other day in my Browns CFM. He went something like 32/38 for 355 and 3 TD's, 1 INT. One thing you could do is raise CPU catch...I will probably end up updating the base set with this.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #172
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

My left guard got injured in my last game! I'm seeing 3-4 injuries total each game with 0 or 1 being long term injuries. Of course i got unlucky with Cutler being knocked out for 12 weeks. Still worth it to me to see a decent amount of injuries. I'll keep you posted on the QB's.

Good to hear about the passing stats. That's why i haven't touched anything yet.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #173
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
My left guard got injured in my last game!

OK I'm raising INJ to 54!
Old 09-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #174
Rookie

Try pass blocking equal or maybe one or two lower than pass coverage, let me know if it helps with sacks
Old 09-19-2014, 03:15 PM   #175
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Trying those tight now. opinion after the game, thanks!
Old 09-19-2014, 06:58 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 0

First game with these sliders. I was the Bears playing against the Bills. It was 41-0 at halftime. 287 yards passing and over a 100 on the ground. Going to try against the Sea Hawks and see if it was just one game. Really want to find a slider set I love that challenges me on all pro. I feel all madden is too lopsided.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »